Hibiscus flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christie's Nails

Reaction score
I did these yesterday. Pink and white backfill. and then the fun part..the nail art! Using a very small liner brush I first painted the white flowers. Some are full flowers and others are buds or partial flowers. Then I used light pink and accented all the flowers. Then I got a dark green paint and loaded up the brush for every leaf. I kinda held the brush horizontal to the nail and laid the paint on to make the leaves. The less perfect they look the better. Then I took a light green and added accents to the leaves... top coat and done!

johnette.jpg

I did not do as good a job in the photo department this time...I am still learning..so sorry it is not super clear. ;)

christie your nail art is always fantastic i wish i had your talent

Well done! I especially like the placement on the nails... much more interesting. Keep up the great work.... you sass.

toodles

you rock - those look beautiful... keep it coming and we will get you competing one day - oh yes - we WILL!!! ;)

Two words.....

Ab Fab!

You, my dear
1.gif

You guys are sweet. No pun intented. Do you get that alot? My last name is Lovett...and people always say.."do you lovett? teehee" Like they are the first ones who ever thought of that one...lol

Patty, the is the CUTEST emoticon I ever saw!!!

LOL i have probs with my name too...my village is called Layer...and people actually think Im called Layla because I live in Layer....cos it rhymes...st00000pid!!

I've changed my last name though(not legally though)! haha! Cos I hate mine so much. ;)

Your nails are so cuuuuute Christie, shall try get a pic of mine up here :)

xxlaylaxx

Oh they are beautifull, made me want to get out my brush and paint ,paint, paint.
Love Ruth :D

You guys are sweet. No pun intented. Do you get that alot? !!!

I get 'what a SWEET name' teehee - I don't mind really, it is a SWEET name :rofl: :puke:

NE way - love your name, lovett a lot :rofl:

Gorgeous as always!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!
:D

Christie you inspired me today to pick up my nail art brushes & get with it, those nails are Stunning girl !

Pauline
:eyesore:

Hi Christie

Your tutorial was wonderful!! This was my first attempt - can someone tell me how to post images? The addy is http://www.freewebs.com/nailed/pinkhib.jpg

pinkhib.jpg

That looks great! I feel so proud...lol
I got the pic up for ya and I cropped it a little too...heehee

Thanks Christie - what was I doing wrong in posting the pic??

MichelleAU said:
what was I doing wrong in posting the pic??

Your images need to be between
[code:1][img] and [/img][/code:1] tags and they must be on a server that allows outside linking (some like tripod don't allow this)

So your post could have looked like this:
[code:1][img]http://www.freewebs.com/nailed/pinkhib.jpg[/img][/code:1]

however... I tested this and the your pic was freaking massive... my browser ended up puting a red x in a square... i could view the pic if I right clicked on it and chose 'show picture' ... but no one would bother with that....

Pleasepleaseplease make sure your pics are small before posting them :)

Cheers

Well as I'm in the mood for bumping up some of our archive nail art, there had to be some by Christie.
I advise anyone new to nailart to check out Christie's site .... nail art heaven!

sawasdee ka

i look christies nail art many many time and is very good for teach and is very beautifull i look today photo michelle in australia she have many new and many very beautifull nail .

Mui ka

sawasdee ka

if anybody want to see beautifull nail they can look many web site in geek there many beautifull french nail and gliter nail and sculpt and nail art every thing you want to look .

I look every body site and i not need buy book because have in geek webs on internet .

Mui from the land of sun shine and smiles.i

Christie
I love your nail art its so beautiful!! I must try the flowers!! First must get that brush you were talking about.

loo said:
Christie
I love your nail art its so beautiful!! I must try the flowers!! First must get that brush you were talking about.

I have to agree.....Christies tutorial taught even me to do a half decent Hibiscus flower...just a shame that I have no way of posting a picture :|

Anyway Christie has an amazing artistic flair that makes me GREEN with envy :green: ...get it?........

Sharon 'GREEN'.......lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back