High end solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanning_Beauty

Reaction score
Hi , can anyone recommend a high end spray tan solution?
I use crazy angel and very happy with it. Charge £20/25 would just like to offer a more ‘ luxurious’ brand.
Thanks x

Hi , can anyone recommend a high end spray tan solution?
I use crazy angel and very happy with it. Charge £20/25 would just like to offer a more ‘ luxurious’ brand.
Thanks x
Vita Liberata

I like la fast tan.

I like la fast tan.
This is very cheap and not luxurious. I use it on my clients and they love it but I dont think it's what the OP is looking for lol.

VANI-T is expensive. You get what you pay for in my opinion.

Radiant Glo xx

Where abouts are you based? If you charge £20-£25 for crazy angel? I am based near Blackpool and only charge £20 for a VANI-T spray tan. x

I’m in East London. I charge £28 on Treatwell for crazy angel [emoji15]

Ah ok that explains it. x

Bondi Sands is very popular with my clients.

I use sienna x and have had no complaints. I did think about getting bondi sands but decided to stick with what I know.

Nouvatan are a UK manufactured product so running out of solution is never an issue! We don't sell to any wholesalers and will never be found on the High Street where you clients can get their retail products cheaper!
Original solutions range from 6% to 20% (Rapid) and available in 250ml, 500ml and litres
The Olive based solutions are in Litres only in Light 8%, Medium (12%) & Dark (20%)

Latest posts

Back