High frequency oxygenating cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkyshae

Reaction score
Hi all!
I wanted to get some advice on high frequency facials.
When I am using HF to treat oily or acne skin types, is it best to use it over just a gauze and keep it dry or over oxygenating cream?
What is the difference?
So I guess I need to know what the cream actually does and who best to use it on.
Thanks in advance! :)

When treating oily skin you don't need the oxygenating cream or gauze, just cornflower/talc- like product then place the mushroom electrode straight onto the skin.this will help dry up.excess oil and leave a germicidal layer on the skin. Use the oxygenating cream and gauze on a dry/dehydrated/normal/mature skin x

Hey

I just finished college in May and when we did direct high frequency facials we was taught to put the oxygenating cream on first and then the gauze., then Apply the electrode to the skin. We was told direct is best for oily skin and an indirect facial is for dry skin. X

Hey

I just finished college in May and when we did direct high frequency facials we was taught to put the oxygenating cream on first and then the gauze., then Apply the electrode to the skin. We was told direct is best for oily skin and an indirect facial is for dry skin. X
Direct H/F can be used on dry skin to stimulate oil secretion. When it is used for this effect it is usually applied over a cream. The localised warmth liquifies the application of the cream. The skin is encouraged to absorb moisture and nutrients and is stimulated

Hi all!
I wanted to get some advice on high frequency facials.
When I am using HF to treat oily or acne skin types, is it best to use it over just a gauze and keep it dry or over oxygenating cream?
What is the difference?
So I guess I need to know what the cream actually does and who best to use it on.
Thanks in advance! :)
The way i perform this is wrapping a gauze around the electrode and using it directly on the skin. You can also use talc powder though

I would be hesitant to offer treatment with facial electrical equipment you not qualified in: this question you asked is so basic it is covered in first year. Sorry if I am sounding like a horrible cow.

do you find HF facials popular? I am looking to invest in a machine.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

do you find HF facials popular? I am looking to invest in a machine.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app
i dont think that on the whole h/f is that popular, i would recommend microcurrent if you dont have it already, non surgical facelifts are very popular x

Great! Thanks for your feedback! X

Yes I use it after each and every facial waxing or even chest waxing treatment. Also for acne clients. In addition to their facial machines. This would be one of my least expensive but most used machine out of the 5 I have.

Yes I use it after each and every facial waxing or even chest waxing treatment. Also for acne clients. In addition to their facial machines. This would be one of my least expensive but most used machine out of the 5 I have.
hi why would you use high frequency after waxing? and would you use Gel or Gauze or powder? TIA

Latest posts

Back