High frequency scalp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink flamingo

Reaction score
I'm wanting to offer high frequency scalp treatment within my home salon however seen many spas using UV lamps. Does anyone know the best one to use?

An HF scalp treatment would be very different to using a light treatment. Do you mean that they are using infra-red for warm heat (not UV)??
What effects are you looking to achieve?

An HF scalp treatment would be very different to using a light treatment. Do you mean that they are using infra-red for warm heat (not UV)??
What effects are you looking to achieve?
Ideally for thinning hair.....I've been googling different spas etc who all state same process....ie high frequency, oil massage, mask with steam then state Ultra vilot bulb for 5-8 mins ..I thought UV light was dangerous but spas are using them it seems. I am level 2&3 beauty qualified so an familiar with high frequency.

I have also performed on a client direct high frequency on her scalp for thinning hair. If I am honest there was moderate success.
I think you are maybe thinking of "Low level laser therapy " Not UV.
I would be asking questions on the safety of the devices for long term use as my main priority as well as efficacy. HTH

Latest posts

Back