High frequency

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina18

Reaction score
I am looking to offer high frequency into my facials, do you have to be trained in it? by the looks of it it doesn't seem hard and people can use it at home by themselves anyway

Thanks

I think I am right in saying yes you have to have training in HF to obtain insurance.
It forms part of the level 3 electrical facial unit.
It might be worth you gaining this unit as you may want to add the other electrical facial techniques in years to come. (microcurrent, galvanic etc)

Having experienced a big spark during training at college with another student I can say yes you do. It was scary, quite painful and very close to my eye..
There are many safety precautions to performing both direct and indirect high frequency and a thorough understanding will give you a more complete facial menu.
The electrical facial element will be your best way forward and as CFBS says it really is worth it! Without my electrical facials I would have hardly any clients this week , business is so bad at the moment.

Yep, you’ll need training to be insured lovely

I am looking to offer high frequency into my facials, do you have to be trained in it? by the looks of it it doesn't seem hard and people can use it at home by themselves anyway

Thanks
I use high frequency im my facial alot. I can see where your coming from as these days all the proffesional types of machines are available for public use🙄. However if you are doing on clients its best to get the training for under pinning knowledge and insurance too

Thanks

You will definitely need the training to get insured. It will also teach you both Direct and In Direc methods of application, which they can't do both at home by themselves. Yes they can do 1, but they don't actually really know all the anatomy behind the treatment so people give themselves a superficial quick treatment.

I did this as part of my electrical facials in level 3. My tutor taught me things that aren't in the teaching manuals, which I found so useful. I use High Frequency on facials, back acne, and some luxurious head massages (for folks with thinning or bald hair). There's a lot you can do to enhance your treatments but I do feel getting the training is a must.

Good luck with I, am sure you and your clients will all enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back