Highlift/bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair By Sadie

Reaction score
Hiya, just a quick question.. when you are doing highlights on a base 6 and above do you always just use highlift or do you use a mix of bleach and higlift? Just curious.. I have a client who has blonde hair and wants to different colours of highlights so though about using the blondor with 9% and then highlift 12/03 or 12/0

I wouldn't use 9% just 6% or 3% of doing full head, highlift on base 6 could be quite warm x

My client has warm tones, I do have 10/16 as toner to use if too warm... thanks :)

So in that case use 12/1 or 12/11

Ok great thanks for your advice.. :)

Actually what about 12/16?

It'll come out the same as 10/16 just more tone x

Ok so shall go for 12/16 with what developer again? Sorry to be a pain... shall I us the 12/03 aswell for a little more warmth?

Well if your a base 6 you need to use 12% I wouldn't do 12/03 the 12/16 is soft warm tones, that'll be enough x

I did the 12/16 highlights, also did low lights with 9/03 which came out lovely client happy! :D Thanks for advice!! Im still learning with Wella and at college we really only ever used bleach for highlights coz it's cheaper!! X

Latest posts

Back