Highlift question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSmith25

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a base 5/6 regrowth with highlights on Friday, I have a tube of Majirel highlift ash violet that I have yet to use. Do you think it would lift with 30vol in foils? Client recently had her colour done somewhere else (around 3 weeks) but wants it brighter.

Thank you.

I don’t generally use L’Oréal but if a client wants existing highlights brightening then I think you'd be better with bleach to lift it a bit more, then tone.

Hey guys,

I have a base 5/6 regrowth with highlights on Friday, I have a tube of Majirel highlift ash violet that I have yet to use. Do you think it would lift with 30vol in foils? Client recently had her colour done somewhere else (around 3 weeks) but wants it brighter.

Thank you.
If you're going inbetween the existing highlights then yes, but if you're going over the top of existing highlights I don't think that's ideal. A Highlift won't lift very clean on a base 5 or 6.

No it won’t lift with 30 you’ll need 40.
You’ll only get to a warm 9 from a level 5.
Might be best to bleach and tone. If it’s obly been 3 weeks you’re gonna need to be super careful using it over the hilites.

If you do use it development is 50 mins with it and mix 1:2 :)

Sorry just re read is it her natural she wants brighter?
If so then go in with the maji + 30 in packets and add in prelightened pieces too

Latest posts

Back