Highlight advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erissa

Reaction score
hi everyone..I have a client who has a 8 and 10 high lights with a 1 cm regroth of base 6 it's nice but she wants something a bit lighter because she is going to a wedding so I thought to use 12/1 with 40 vol and lightner with 6% in between but than I thought to ask u what if I use 10/69 illumina instead With 40 vol ? Can anyone suggest something nice..please
Thanks

hi everyone..I have a client who has a 8 and 10 high lights with a 1 cm regroth of base 6 it's nice but she wants something a bit lighter because she is going to a wedding so I thought to use 12/1 with 40 vol and lightner with 6% in between but than I thought to ask u what if I use 10/69 illumina instead With 40 vol ? Can anyone suggest something nice..please
Thanks
I really like 12/89 +40 volume. Personally I wouldn't use 10/69 to lift as I find it doesn't lift that well on darker bases. You could use bleach and 20vol and then tone with 10/69 and that'd be a beautiful cool blonde with loads of shine. Hope this helps, any more questions please ask :)

I really like 12/89 +40 volume. Personally I wouldn't use 10/69 to lift as I find it doesn't lift that well on darker bases. You could use bleach and 20vol and then tone with 10/69 and that'd be a beautiful cool blonde with loads of shine. Hope this helps, any more questions please ask :)

Thanks so much ..how about as u said use lightner with 20 vol and to clean use 10/69 between?

Thanks so much ..how about as u said use lightner with 20 vol and to clean use 10/69 between?
I probably still wouldn't put it on the root as I find it doesn't lift clean on darker bases, o would either use it as a toner, or use something like 12/89 or if that's not possible 12/1 like you said as the root colour, she would be much lighter with out running the risk of brassy roots

I probably still wouldn't put it on the root as I find it doesn't lift clean on darker bases, o would either use it as a toner, or use something like 12/89 or if that's not possible 12/1 like you said as the root colour, she would be much lighter with out running the risk of brassy roots

I really love the 12/81 with 12% (can also takee some roots to ends), highlighted between blondor foils. For extra brightness if the ends are looking a little dull would be to weave out some mid-size pieces and use blondor and 1.9% or the 4% and free hand/balayage style it. I find doing that on my regular highlight clients every few times is a nice way to brighten them up and make them feel like they get something a little different every now and again!

Latest posts

Back