Highlight of your week?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TPB

Reaction score
Thought i would post a positive post. What has been the highlight, best moment of your week?

Can be anything?

Mine has been Today, minding my nephew with my mam, he's 11 months, and i finally went swimming with him, he was loving it, so was i and my mam. However minding the kido for 6 hours was hard work haha, don't think i can commit myself to having children yet. Fair play to mums, i am shattered, and unfit after doing a length in the pool and i almost sank and gave up on the way back :) haha.

What has been yours?:green:

P.s Should of chosen the topic title better, it is only Monday :)

Mine has been starting back at work after 4 months!!! I broke both my arms back in may!!!

Mine has been starting back at work after 4 months!!! I broke both my arms back in may!!!

Ouch 😣!

I went out with the girls on Saturday night... How ever, the highlight was either the mcdonalds on the way home or the full english breakfast on Sunday 😜 xx

A phone call with my boyfriend! He's in the army and is currently away on a two week course, missing him lots! Xxx

Ouch 😣!

I went out with the girls on Saturday night... How ever, the highlight was either the mcdonalds on the way home or the full english breakfast on Sunday 😜 xx

English breckie defo :)

A phone call with my boyfriend! He's in the army and is currently away on a two week course, missing him lots! Xxx

Aw sweet :) something so simple, yet means so much!

Oh :/ ouch! Congratulations on being back on the working router :)

Last night- been out with my friend! Lovely dinner in CAU with two bottles of wine followed by two bottles of champagne....

I feel fragile! But happy ;)

A day off work & a lovely afternoon tea with my mum :) xx

Finally got round to a fb business pg it went live on sat pm around 9.30 and by this am I had 3 bookings!

Chuffed to bits x

Finally got round to a fb business pg it went live on sat pm around 9.30 and by this am I had 3 bookings!

Chuffed to bits x

How did you do that? You mean the pages you "Like" you set it up to advertise, by paying so much a day?

Oh I don't know what u mean I don't have a personal fb page so set one up for my business in my business name asked 4 friends to like and share it, going well so far x

Oh I don't know what u mean I don't have a personal fb page so set one up for my business in my business name asked 4 friends to like and share it, going well so far x

You mean like this.. https://www.facebook.com/tashapeachessbeauty

I have one, i am trying to encourage them to share my page, it is like getting blood from a stone.

When I click that its taking me to mine, I'm not very good with technology sorry!

My friends have been quite good so far hope the novelty doesn't wear off too soon,
Iv posted a couple of bits to try and gain interest, but not too much, don't want people getting fed up!

I see what you mean. It will happen when it happens haha. Just need to be patience i do.

My 22 year old son still lives at home and while I love him being here his room is a mess! There are times when I am in denial and then reality kicks in and I become who I don't want to be (nasty). He recently got a job leaving the house at 07.00 and not returning til 7pm exhausted! Today I spent over 3 hrs cleaning his room. To be honest I was initially doing it for me because I couldn't stand the mess but ended up going that extra mile to make my son happy and happy he was! It really was the highlight of my day. Seeing his face was priceless and made me love being a mummy xx

My highlight will be seeing Mum on Wednesday (not seen her for a while) and going to the docs with her so I can fill in forms to book midwife and scan :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My highlight will be on friday when i pick my mum and dad up from the airport,
They've been away for 3 weeks xx

Latest posts

Back