Highlighted hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole<3

Reaction score
Hiya guys i was just wondering if anyone could suggest a good shampoo and conditioner for highlighted hairi get blonde highlights and they look great the first few weeks but then just go dull after a while,anyone got any ideas, prefferably from somewhere like boots etc?

Hiya guys i was just wondering if anyone could suggest a good shampoo and conditioner for highlighted hairi get blonde highlights and they look great the first few weeks but then just go dull after a while,anyone got any ideas, prefferably from somewhere like boots etc?

Hiya , sorry hun we may get into trouble :green: lol :hug: if we recommend over the counter products as its a forum for professional Nail Techs and professional Hairdressers to learn from each other.
So we can only suggest professional products , You could try your local salon and see what they have in , I like Wella products and loreal also proclere do nice shampoo for refreshing highlights,
you could ask at you local salon ,
also some other nice geekys may advise you too on what works well :hug: Good luck minky

you can purchase a violet shampoo from some salons and it realy does work

totally on the violet based shampoo providing the ends of your bleach arent frazzled otherwise you may find it grabs a little...
in addition, any professional products with anti oxidents ( oxidation is the process that causes your colour to fade, amongst other things).. but go and speak to a hairdresser who can look at and feel your hair and talk to you about your hair routine etc to make sure you get the right one...
and she recomends incorrectly, a good salon will replace so no loss of money to you and better than trying lots that spend a fortune bought from boots...
and finally, if you already go to a good salon, they shouldnt have any problems in giving you a sample to take home and try for free to see how you get on with a product. We always did this in our salon and it paid us back ten fold in loyalty and sales because people got what they needed and wanted.
:)

Latest posts

Back