Highlights lowlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjdxx

Reaction score
Hi,

I was a hairdresser for many years but due to kids I only now do friends and family's hair. A friend of mine is looking for a nice colour to break up her blonde tones. Can someone please suggest what to do as I am aware of putting browns onto blondes that can turn it khaki. I usually work with wella koleston. She wants to be overall blonde but I think it would look nice with a little something else in it. I was thinking two blonde to one colour. Thankyou

Attachments

• 20220502_163655.jpg
    20220502_163655.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Hi,

I was a hairdresser for many years but due to kids I only now do friends and family's hair. A friend of mine is looking for a nice colour to break up her blonde tones. Can someone please suggest what to do as I am aware of putting browns onto blondes that can turn it khaki. I usually work with wella koleston. She wants to be overall blonde but I think it would look nice with a little something else in it. I was thinking two blonde to one colour. Thankyou
Is this a picture of your clients hair?

I would probably do a fine slice of bleach, a fine slice of 12/1 + 12% or 12/16+ 12% and then weave a 7/17 + 3% I'd only take the lowlight through to the ends, not the others.

Latest posts

Back