Highlights problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalou_x

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404418490.250353.jpg

A client wants to get this result in her hair! Her hair currently is 6/0! She really liked these tones! I was going to hight light with bleach 6% and 9%! But I'd love some suggestions!!

What about Wella 12/89 with bleach 9%? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not mixed together of course lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would use bleach with 6% and a highlift with 9% . Is her hair virgin or coloured?

She had red hair and just put 6/0 over it herself!! There isn't really must red left that's why I said 6/0!

I was thinking something with wellas high lift colours alright!! That's a nice tome x

Tone even haha

She had red hair and just put 6/0 over it herself!! There isn't really must red left that's why I said 6/0!

You wont be able to lift this with just hi-lift. Was it natural red hair or a red colour under the 6/0 colour?

Sent from my ST26i using SalonGeek mobile app

tint wont lift tint so you will have to use bleech 6% then tone. its not recommended to use anything more than 6% with bleech.

sorry I cant really help with the toner because the picture has come up really small and my laptop wont load it :(

Red under the 6/0

Bleach and 6% and a lowlight?

Latest posts

Back