Highlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alixxx

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I have a new client who is a natural level 6 with a half head of what looks like dolce meche which she feels is gone to bright, to many highlights and to
golden she just wanted more scattered highlights trough her natural colour something like bleach and 3%. She will not put any all over colour or toner in her hair just highlights. Obviously I need to go in with lots of lowlights but just wondering does anyone have any tips of how to approach it what ratio to do then so it doesn't look stripy, nice and natural.

Thank you.. 😃 X

iOS make sure the foils were very fine and I'd do 1:2 of 6 level and a 8 level so it's multi tonal

Thanks so much for your reply.. Would you put level 6, level 8 and a dolce meche? xx 2 lowlight : 1 blonde.. X

I have no idea what a dolce meche is lol sorry! And I'd try and grab most of the blondes and do 2x 6 level to 1x 8 level

Is there existing natural or Is it an i between colour on it

Also, you might want to think about how you place your foils. Go in at various angles rather than straight lines up and down the head.

Hope that made sense...?

Great! Dolce meche is an alfaparf ammonia free bleaching product that gives medium lift quite golden. Would you put a few blondes through? Just her
natural colour between highlights.
X

Thanks AcidPerm, that totally makes sense will go in at a few an angles.. X

Maybe do a bleach foil to clean what's there alt with a 6 level then go in and tone the in between with a 8 level to get rid of all of then gold

Thanks so much! Will give it a go.. 😊 X

Can't you just weave out a new set of half a head of h/l all on a angle so natural falling then re bleach if the hair can take it with something as low as pastel then flood with the natural 6 only were the old highlights were then she will get her scattered high lighted look she wanted! X

Latest posts

Back