Highlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura pierce

Reaction score
I just pre lightened my sons hair highlights that is not global ,he wanted global but to young as still in school 17 yrs ! Any way he wanted nice and ash toner so I used 9/11in Dialight ,he has washed it twice and it all seems to have come out ,any tips on this?

Laura, are you a qualified hairdresser?

I ask because you've only asked questions relating to your son's hair and asking about the ph scale, which if you were qualified, you would know?

Laura, are you a qualified hairdresser?

I ask because you've only asked questions relating to your son's hair and asking about the ph scale, which if you were qualified, you would know?
Yes I am 32 yrs

Do you mean its faded and no longer ashen? How long did you leave the toner on for?

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Maybe the hair isn't lightened to a level 9?

Grey does wash out end of

Grey will always wash out quick.. Try using a silver shampoo once a week this may help :) x

Thanks all ,hair pre lightened and yes after second wash has faded out ,it looked fantastic when done ,but completely gone after 2nd shampoo !

Sorry left on 20 mins

Unless hair very sensitised use 9 and will open cuticle a bit more to get colour in. Will still fade but shouldn't of washed out after 2 shampoos.

I agree I would use a silver shampoo!
Just used Diachesse 8 20 vol thought it was majirel any one know what will happen they are my low lights

The grey ash color is in lowlights not the whole thing?

Grey washes out. I do mine with 9.11 every 2 weeks

Latest posts

Back