Hilton Hotel, Docklands London, anyone been?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheekychick

Reaction score
Hi,
I've booked a secret location in London on late rooms for mine & my partners 10 year anniversary. But it's in rotherhithe street (the opposite side of the river to where I wanted to be! Lol)
Has anyone been before or know what is near it pub & restaurant wise?
I've googled loads but can't get exactly how close it is to things.
I'm just trying to get an idea of how much it's going to cost me and what's near as its a surprise for my fiancé and I'm paying for everything (and I'm not made of money lol)
Any help would be fantastic as its tomorrow we are going 😁 xx

Hi, Ive stayed in the Hilton hotel, located in the docklands in Feb when I was at the NTA'S. There is a few places to eat around there, or you can get the Emirets cable car thingy and go across the river, that takes you to other resturants. There are things like frankie and bennys and a cafe rouge. If you want to go further, there is a tube station near by that takes you in to central London which is in walking distance. Hope this helps. L.

Hi, Ive stayed in the Hilton hotel, located in the docklands in Feb when I was at the NTA'S. There is a few places to eat around there, or you can get the Emirets cable car thingy and go across the river, that takes you to other resturants. There are things like frankie and bennys and a cafe rouge. If you want to go further, there is a tube station near by that takes you in to central London which is in walking distance. Hope this helps. L.

That really helps! Thank you!
I was worried we were going to be ages away from everything and it would cost me a fortune in taxis.
:) xx

Hi,
I've booked a secret location in London on late rooms for mine & my partners 10 year anniversary. But it's in rotherhithe street (the opposite side of the river to where I wanted to be! Lol)
Has anyone been before or know what is near it pub & restaurant wise?
I've googled loads but can't get exactly how close it is to things.
I'm just trying to get an idea of how much it's going to cost me and what's near as its a surprise for my fiancé and I'm paying for everything (and I'm not made of money lol)
Any help would be fantastic as its tomorrow we are going 😁 xx

Yeah I live and work right near here- we had our Xmas party at hilton one year! It's right near a few places like zizzi etc and u can walk up to tower bridge in 5 mins and london bridge in about 10 mins. There you've got loads to do. To be honest it's right on the river so you could just walk across it and be in the city or take a bus to west end! No where in London is very far! You will be fine

While you're there make sure you go on the Emirates cable car thingy (as mentioned previously). It only cost us about £9 for a family of 4 for a one way ticket. Well worth the money!

Yeah I live and work right near here- we had our Xmas party at hilton one year! It's right near a few places like zizzi etc and u can walk up to tower bridge in 5 mins and london bridge in about 10 mins. There you've got loads to do. To be honest it's right on the river so you could just walk across it and be in the city or take a bus to west end! No where in London is very far! You will be fine

Thank you! You guys are really helpful. It's really put my mind at ease now. I was stressing because my friend said 'oh your on the wrong side of the river! '
Hence the panic.
I've been to london loads of times by train but going straight into places & not walking around.
I feel so much better about it now. :) xx

While you're there make sure you go on the Emirates cable car thingy (as mentioned previously). It only cost us about £9 for a family of 4 for a one way ticket. Well worth the money!

Thanks I think my partner would love this! So will definitely give it a try. Even though I hate heights 🙈 xx

I've stayed there a couple of times and I think the hotel run a small boat which will take you across to canary wharf. It's a lovely hotel anyway. Hope you have a great time 😃

I've stayed there a couple of times and I think the hotel run a small boat which will take you across to canary wharf. It's a lovely hotel anyway. Hope you have a great time 😃

Thank you :) & thanks for that info that's really good to know.
I was worried as it was a secret location so I didn't know what hotel it would be until I'd paid. But I'm glad you have said its nice. Put my mind completely at rest lol xx

Latest posts

Back