Hiring A Training Space

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozzyo

Reaction score
I was just wondering who offers training? Specifically, who hires a venue to offer training courses? Where do you find them, what kind of venues do you use and specifically how much do you expect to pay?

Thanks
Mat

Academies that train most days of the week often use offices. i.e. rent an office within a block that is used by all kinds of businesses. So the training room is permanently set up. Some use residential houses. For occasional training maybe a room in a conference centre would be appropriate.

Costs would definitely vary a lot according to location.

I set up training quite a bit, so far have tried to use corporate style venues.

did a course at Durham Cricket Ground (that was fab, negotiated like mad and paid about £100 for the day)

Sport Centres are good (charge about £80)

Hotels sometimes have a corporate room (£120)
Try Bannatynes.

community centres are actually getting more up market, If you go to a newish one, they can be very corporate looking (£100)

have even hired a college, therapy room and class room (can't remember how much tho).

What I look for in a venue is parking, accessibility, is their eating facilities or nearby ones.

Thanks for that, some good ideas there Hippy Chick - given me some more venues to talk to. Something I've found is that weekend rates at hotels can be good, particularly the smaller rooms at their too small for weddings.

Are you running your own courses on massage Fozzyo? xxx

Nothing affirmative yet, just exploring something. If it comes off I will be very excited, and of course all my friends on Salon Geek will be some of the first to hear about it.

Mat
:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back