Hive 500cc heater

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimberleymikad0

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if perron rigots 400g tins fit into hives 500cc heater? I know the 800g warm wax tins fit into the 1000cc heater and I wanted to get the dual heater and preferably use the 400g tins for hot wax in the 500cc side. Thanks :)

Can anyone tell me if perron rigots 400g tins fit into hives 500cc heater? I know the 800g warm wax tins fit into the 1000cc heater and I wanted to get the dual heater and preferably use the 400g tins for hot wax in the 500cc side. Thanks :)

I didn’t think Perron Rigot did the small tins. I have the Hive double heater and have the tins of warm wax in the 1000 cc side and just pour wax beads for hot wax straight into the chamber on the 500cc side. I’m sure I asked Perron Rigot and they said they only sell the large tins. I did buy another 3 small chamber pots so I could have several choices of wax ready to melt.

I didn’t think Perron Rigot did the small tins. I have the Hive double heater and have the tins of warm wax in the 1000 cc side and just pour wax beads for hot wax straight into the chamber on the 500cc side. I’m sure I asked Perron Rigot and they said they only sell the large tins. I did buy another 3 small chamber pots so I could have several choices of wax ready to melt.
I'm not sure about the UK stockists but the Irish stockists does the sweet cotton in a 400g tin and also sells empty 400g tins for wax pellets. I could probably chance buying 1 of the empty tins to try for size and if it doesn't fit I could do like you and buy spare chamber pots. I liked the idea of being able to fit the 400g tins in though as I like to have a couple of different hot waxes for different areas & a male one.

Latest posts

Back