Hive dual digital wax warmer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan10

Reaction score
I have just upgraded to the hive dual wax heater and have set my working temperatures for both wax pots however want to lower one of them. I can press up or down on the control but it won’t go lower than my preset working temperature. How do I reset this? Surely there must be a way as people will alternate between hot and warm wax but the instructions manual gives no guidance. Turning it off and trying to set it all again doesn’t work. Has anyone else had this problem? Or is mine faulty?

There's a certain temperature it won't go below as the wax wouldn't be hot enough to use, I think, is it 55 the lowest? If you're finding your wax too hot even at this setting, I'd maybe check with who you purchased it from, as it could be faulty.
Room temperature does play a role in this and how much wax is your pot too, the less wax in the pot, the hotter it feels, I definitely notice this with hot wax more.

Latest posts

Back