Hive dual wax heater

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simply beauty

Reaction score
Hi. Does anybody use a hive dual wax heater with Perron Rigot wax? Iv just got it but not sure what to set the temperatures to ? Both for strip and non strip?

Thanks ;)

Hi. Does anybody use a hive dual wax heater with Perron Rigot wax? Iv just got it but not sure what to set the temperatures to ? Both for strip and non strip?

Thanks ;)
Yes I have it. I use Cristal Ocean wax at a setting of 57 and Euroblonde at 55. Obviously this can change slightly depending upon the temperature of my treatment room, so I keep an eye on the consistency of the wax and adjust the temperature slightly if I need to.

Yes I have it. I use Cristal Ocean wax at a setting of 57 and Euroblonde at 55. Obviously this can change slightly depending upon the temperature of my treatment room, so I keep an eye on the consistency of the wax and adjust the temperature slightly if I need to.
Thank you will try those temps have had them up higher just playing about.

Thank you ;)

Thanks ;)
In the Hive digital I find the Perron Rigot strip waxes work best around 69/72 depending on which ones you are using and room temp, time of year etc.. I use Homme which is used slightly lower at about 54 and the other non strip around 56/58. Just play around and temperature check to see what feels right before using it. Thanks

I have euroblonde at 57/58, homme at 53/54 and cristal Ocean at 67-69, depending on the weather/how warm my room is.

I have euroblonde at 57/58, homme at 53/54 and cristal Ocean at 67-69, depending on the weather/how warm my room is.
Thanks everyone. I use intimate4 and finding 60 ish is working well and strip ocean crystal about 50/55 but find my pot needs a good while to heat the wax to usable consistency. How long do you have it on to heat up before 1st client? Thanks

How long do you have it on to heat up before 1st client? Thanks

I work from home so switch my wax pots on at 7am when I get up, I set them to the 'high' function (I think it gives a 15 minute heat at full blast then returns to the regular set temperature), first client is usually 9-10am.

Funny how the temperature varies! I use Intimate 4 at 52 and Mojito at 69. Not a dual heater though.

I had a wax last week and the therapist had it in the 90s, I was actually worried when I saw it and it was hot on my skin at first but fine after a second.

Latest posts

Back