Hive Options 1000cc wax pot query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kari123

Reaction score
Hi never posted on here before so hope I'm doing it right.

I was wondering if someone could help me I'm new to beauty and have just brought the Hive Options 1000cc Wax Pot. I am planning to go mobile when I qualify (in 5 weeks). However I seem to be having a problem with the lid locking in place securely and being mobile can't afford to have this happen. If you have this pot you will know there are 3 catches along tee actual wax pot that the lid twists and locks into place. The pot I've received seemed like only 1 of the catches were locking into place then the lid wasn't secure meaning possible leakage in travelling. I sent it back and have had a new one sent to me which is doing the exact same if not more loose than the first. I'm now thinking should it be like this to perhaps let some heat out once wax is cooling down (just a thought) although like I said not secure enough for mobile or I have definitely had another faulty one. Could anyone advise if you have this pot and it your lid is the same that would be great X

Thanks

I don't know if this is normal as I'm salon based but I know a lot of mobile therapists like to put a box or something in their car to make sure the pot stays upright. Spilled wax is a nightmare x

Hi never posted on here before so hope I'm doing it right.

I was wondering if someone could help me I'm new to beauty and have just brought the Hive Options 1000cc Wax Pot. I am planning to go mobile when I qualify (in 5 weeks). However I seem to be having a problem with the lid locking in place securely and being mobile can't afford to have this happen. If you have this pot you will know there are 3 catches along tee actual wax pot that the lid twists and locks into place. The pot I've received seemed like only 1 of the catches were locking into place then the lid wasn't secure meaning possible leakage in travelling. I sent it back and have had a new one sent to me which is doing the exact same if not more loose than the first. I'm now thinking should it be like this to perhaps let some heat out once wax is cooling down (just a thought) although like I said not secure enough for mobile or I have definitely had another faulty one. Could anyone advise if you have this pot and it your lid is the same that would be great X

Thanks

In my experience this is not right - mine locks into place with the 3 catches. I agree that you should keep it wedged in the box when travelling but it shouldn't be loose.

Ok thank you I guess I'll be sending this one back too X

Latest posts

Back