Hive options hot wax pellets / eyebrow waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMills

Reaction score
Hi, I hope someone out there can help me. I changed from using warm wax to hot wax for eyebrows a little while ago. To be honest, I have never felt that competent with it and thought that hard wax would give me more or a precise defined shape. I would spend half the time tweezing because there was a lot left behind. Anyway, I am so struggling with the hot wax, It stipulates in the instructions to apply AGAINST the hair growth and remove against as normal, however it still doesnt see to remove alot. I do press down and apply thick enough but it still seems to snap etc. I'm starting to wonder if I have a mental blockage on all things eyebrows. Does anyone use this wax and if so does it work for them? Also, what are they using to prep the eyebrows? anyone that could help I could kiss!

When I first starting waxing I tried this wax and I found it awful it really did not work, I had filled a whole 1000cc bucket with it and after one client threw the whole lot out, including the bucket!!

Get a few samples of some other waxes and try them out and Im sure you will get along much better. There are some great waxes out there that are much more pliable and that wont snap and break on removal...

Good luck

Hi, I would recommend Perron Rigot - Euroblonde - look it up on here...Beauty Express sell it and its great, I love it as do my clients. You apply it the same way as the hair grows and it never snaps.

Good luck! x

thank you loads for your replies, I'm going to go back to square one, ditch the wax and purchase the euroblonde. Buy cheap and buy twice as they say; never a truer saying. You've both given me hope that I'm not just rubbish at this x

Latest posts

Back