Hive wax pots - Double or Singles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
I may be pondering a silly minute detail here but opinions would be appreciated.

I'm offering warm and hot wax so was thinking of getting the Hive double digital heater but then I though, what if it breaks down? I'd lose both wax heaters!!!

Am I fretting over the riduclous? The double is more economical to buy than two singles but if it broke I wouldn't have a back up...!!

:rolleyes:

I may be pondering a silly minute detail here but opinions would be appreciated.

I'm offering warm and hot wax so was thinking of getting the Hive double digital heater but then I though, what if it breaks down? I'd lose both wax heaters!!!

Am I fretting over the riduclous? The double is more economical to buy than two singles but if it broke I wouldn't have a back up...!!

:rolleyes:
I use the double pot also for my waxing.. and have kept my old hive heaters for back up..
If it breaks down then you will lose two pots.. but I find the Hive Digital pots to be reliable. I like the fact that its one plug with two pots.
HTH
Jack

That's a really great point oldtimer! I recently bought two separate pots for a reduced price but had intially preferred the idea of the double. I feel better about my purchase now. As malewaxer says it might be a great idea to have to singles just in case somethinng does happen to the double.

Can anyone please shed light on the hive double digital wax heater. I use perron rigot and I was wondering if anyone knows if my warm wax
(Cirépil Cristal Océan) tin would fit nicely into one of the compartments? I can then use the other compartment for hot wax (Euroblond)
Also is it a good investment to buy?

Thank you all for the information and guide.

Can anyone please shed light on the hive double digital wax heater. I use perron rigot and I was wondering if anyone knows if my warm wax
(Cirépil Cristal Océan) tin would fit nicely into one of the compartments? I can then use the other compartment for hot wax (Euroblond)
Also is it a good investment to buy?

Thank you all for the information and guide.
Hi Olabecee,

Yes the Perron Rigot 800g tin will fit inside the larger compartment on the Hive digital heater, its exactly the same size as the standard hive heater.

The 500cc size is fine for your euroblonde, but just bear in mind that its a much smaller heater so you dont get so much wax, if you use lots of non strip wax it may not be enough. I use my double digital for enroblonde and in the small one I put either Pure or essential rose wax. I use my old hive pot for my Cristal ocean.

I think they are good heaters, the temperature is constant and you have two wax pots on one plug, so it saves loads of cables etc.

I used timers so my wax would come on about 90 mins before I started, but the digital system needs to be switched on and tempertaure set manually, but it does have a fast heat mode.

Hth jack

Many thanks Jack, I'll go for it. I do have a 2 spear 500cc so I can always use that if I have to.

Latest posts

Back