Hiya new, and need mobile beauty suggestions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kim.ro18

Reaction score
Hiya

Im new to the site, i am a fully qualified beauty therapist, and done 2 years in a salon, however i had to move away and for past 2 years one done very little beauty :(...now that I've had a baby, it seems like the best time to get back with the trade!

But the thing is, I'm a bit rusty, and not confident to just get stuck in ..any suggestions what to do?

Also im not sure i want to offer full beauty list at the moment, maybe just a few treatments, so what do you guys think are the best mobile treatments to offer that are high earners, i don't mind doing some training, and ill need to buy kit...although i do HATE nails, but i know its a good earner, i just have no confidences in doing them? any suggestions

Thanks

For me as a mobile therapist I think waxing is my bread and butter money it's constant and reliable I can earn as fast as I can wax sometimes £100 in 90mins (however u do use lots of product). I also do lots of mobile massage and have weekly massage clients in 2 hours I can earn £90 with very minimum product use.
With my nails I find I don't make lots from it because I charge £25 for gelish and it takes me just under an hour but the product usage isn't much.
This is just from my experience and I am sure there are many different views out there. I hope this helps :)

Mobile massage I find is very popular. A lot of my clients have their massage, pop their pj's on and then are done for the rest of the day. Like The Beauty House said, it uses very little material, I take along my iPod and a small pair of speakers and plug in relaxing music. The music I use is PLP free, meaning you can play it without the licence.
I seem to do pedicures all year round, a lot. And people feel they don't smudge their toes as much in their own house.
I hope this helped :)

Latest posts

Back