HMRC webinars

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieBeauty

Reaction score
Hi,
A while back a lovely geek posted about an upcoming HMRC Webinar that I went on which was fab. Turned out they had just started doing them then, but now all their HMRC workshops are available as Webinars as well, if you choose. I spoke to a guy on the phone this week about them and have found the link - just thought I'd let you know.

So if you're interested in attending an HMRC workshop might be best to check here first?
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/webinars/live.htm#1

Xx

This looks really helpful just about to start employing someone :) thanks for posting x

Excellent, thank you!

I have sat in on one before that was really helpful, so I have now bookmarked that page in order to do all the self employed ones. :)

Thanks so much for the link.
I have been waiting for HMRC to do their one day workshops but they are few and far between so this is brilliant.
I've registered for three of them. :)
Vicki x

Thank you PixieBeauty!

Enjoy! Honestly I've only done one & it was brilliant. And there's a q&a after which is superb also!

Xx

Enjoy! Honestly I've only done one & it was brilliant. And there's a q&a after which is superb also!

Xx

Thanks for this, i'm going to register for a few anything that helps with the paperwork and is free is a bonus.:wink2:

Thanks so much for the link! I work in an office 9-5 so its a bummer almost all of them are during the day! Lol! :) xx

You can always watch pre recorded ones if that's the case. Almost as good as the real thing ;) Xx

Ooh where can I find them? Xx

Hi,
A while back a lovely geek posted about an upcoming HMRC Webinar that I went on which was fab. Turned out they had just started doing them then, but now all their HMRC workshops are available as Webinars as well, if you choose. I spoke to a guy on the phone this week about them and have found the link - just thought I'd let you know.

So if you're interested in attending an HMRC workshop might be best to check here first?
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/webinars/live.htm#1

Xx

I was the lovely geek that posted that last one lol :D ;)

Thanks so much for this one Pixie, I'll be registering for a few :D xxx

Latest posts

Back