Hobbies!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy web design and own a web design company as a hobby (Instinctive Illusions), I also love to scrapbook!
smilieturtle.gif

Wow so many interesting hobbies :shock: My hobbies apart from Nail art would be baking cakes and err.. more cakes :D

Hiya Claire,
totally agree with the Domino pizza thing while watching a dvd!!

I like singing the top tunes wit ma kids on the way home from school after 'doing' (means feeding, haying, checking rugs etc) the ponies too! he he.

love Sarah x

Well guys,
My hobbies are anything to do with PC's.......
Out door stuff is Paint balling......Shooting 2.2 rifles............
Then indoors away from the PC it's cooking................
Nail art, nails and more nails..................

So thats me .................

Sawasdee ka

For enjoy i like to speak friend and i like to go sing a song karaoke too much and i like to sit and eat and joke with friend .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Well I spose its Dogs lol love my dogs spend as much quality time with them as I can I also like running used to compete but dont seem to get the time anymore :(
And of course spending time with my fellow Geeketts doing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAILS lol

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxx

Hi,
Well I am super addicted to nails and the art side of it, love my air brush, however apart from that and keeping a major routine for my ADHD lovely son I enjoy learning about natural health, doing a nutritional therapy diploma.

I also play and have done since the age of 11 the flute and saxophone, oh and still teaching myself the piano, thats gone on hold whilst i enjoy my nails more though.

Grace x

Hi Aphrodite,

Yes it is home made banoffee pie, those frozen jobs in the supermarket just taste like cardboard :pukeoff:

The recipe is in my head so I will have to write it out first (to make sure it is correct) and I will then PM it to you.

It is fab BUT VERY FATTENING :shock:

Sharon

hi bug123 i have a bug too :D its a 1972 beetle and its in hibernation for the winter! been restoring it slowly for the last 2 years but money and time and all that ! i already tried to talk the geek into a spray job for my vw as it desparetly needs it (its peach and cream yuk!) would have looked so cool 8) done up in the geek colours and great advert for nails!! so fraid nothing doing there hun :D oh well was worth trying :oops: :D
all these hobbies wow well I dont get alot of time realy! love camping and cornwall and their beachs are the bees knees. going to Vw beetle shows (newquay run to the sun yay) and noseying at all the cars and dreaming what mine will look like one day
mmmmm what else ....... geek board of course researching all to do with nails.

I have lots of hobbies.....I think I have A D D :bouncy: or something......I get real focused when learning a new hobby or something that excites me and try to find everything out about it that I can. My latest obsession is body waxing although that is not a hobby. I love to ride my motorcycle and my husband and I camp out as much as possible. gardening both veggies and flowers, sewing..... quilts mostly, cross stitch, stained glass and of course nail art and airbrushing. I kind of :bouncy: around from one project to another.

Hello everyone

Boy what an interesting post!

I enjoy salsa dancing, car mechanics (yeh I have long nails though) and sicence ficition.

Josephine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back