Hola

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Got back last week from a wicked relaxing vacation with the family to find a very pleasant response to the new site.

As for new articles that I promised I would write during my holiday.... All I got was a revised Onycholysis page (I was on vacation!!)

Show season is kicking in and so I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. This weekend is the Professional Beauty Show at Excel in London. Come check out the show Ketan and I are doing Sunday at 1:30. We will be showing some new application techniques.

I have just added a couple of minor tweaks to the Bacterial-Mold-Fungus page (some common questions).

On a sad note:
Gillian Upcott (Teacher and inspirer of countless Nail Techs in the UK) passed away Sunday August 25th in the very early morning after several years of a vicious battle with cancer.
Gillian will be greatly missed as she leaves behind a legacy of unprecedented love for her art and for those she inspired.

What else do you guys want to see? Lemme know: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.