Holiday at last

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily

Reaction score
Hiya all

Just thought i would share my news that me and Herman have just booked our first holiday (without kids) for a week in 7 years. I cannot wait, as we have been sooooooo busy and not had time for ourselves latley.

We are going to the Maldives in a water villa with a glass floor so you can see into the sea. Its a amall island so it will be sooooooooooo quiet and we are going on the 23rd January, I'm soooooooo excited

Amanda:) :) :cool:

Great news Lily a well deserved break were all ging to canarie Islands on Monday really lookin forward 2 it

oh you lucky thing i have always wanted to go to the maldives it looks soo pretty , i am gonna have to try and point out to hubby that it has loads of scuba diving stuff and he might wanna take me , well i can dream !!! hope you both have an absoloutley fab time love dee

Hey Lilly you must feedback what you thought, Jake and i were looking at booking the Water Villas too

Bet you cant wait

kx

Lily said:
Hiya all

Just thought i would share my news that me and Herman have just booked our first holiday (without kids) for a week in 7 years. I cannot wait, as we have been sooooooo busy and not had time for ourselves latley.

We are going to the Maldives in a water villa with a glass floor so you can see into the sea. Its a amall island so it will be sooooooooooo quiet and we are going on the 23rd January, I'm soooooooo excited

Amanda:) :) :cool:

Nice One Amanada - I bet it cant come quick enough?
It sounds like a lovely place to go....my friend went this Feb she loved it that much shes going back next year

omg, i am soooo jealous!!!

that is my dream location, i always wanted to get married there, i thought it would be so romantic. (here's hoping)

have a great time, and i will want to know all about it when yoi get back!!!!

lots of love,
green eyed monster!!!!

OH MY GOD! This is on my to do list before you die! It is the only place that i absolutely have to go to. I'ts the ultimate dream destination! My auntie's friend just came back from there a couple of months ago. It took them about 22 hours to get there in total:eek: But she said it was totally worth it. She described it as a piece of paradise! You probably already know this but here's a tip, make sure you have extra spending money with you because the food and drink can be expensive because they have to get everything shipped in especially. I have been looking at the water appartments and that is where i would want to stay if & when i go there. They have got a little decking area at the back and your view is looking out over the beautiful turquoise waters!
The diving is meant to be out of this world too!
All i can say is lucky you!
Have a great time and take some pics to put on the site!
Take care
Green with envy:green:

Wow!! I have always wanted to go there - it looks so beautiful in the pictures. Do you have any pics of these water villas? I love the idea of the glass floor so you can see the sea. Do they have the showers in them that have no roof? This place sounds perfect. However has anyone ever been there & got bored after a while. This might sound like an insane question only I get bored of sunbathing (plus I work in a sun bed shop so I already have the tan) & water sports are ok but not all day every day for 2 weeks!! Maybe the diving will be so enchanting that I'd be happy to do that for a fortnight?

Latest posts

Back