Holiday books..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyy123

Reaction score
Hi geeks
Anyone got any good recommendations for good books to read on holiday? I am away next month xx

Depends what sort of books you like?

I love all sorts but for easy reading I love Sophie Kinsella, all the shopaholic ones are really funny and anything else she has written has been fab!

I love Sophie Kinsella too.

I also love anything by James Patterson... I just can't seem to put his books down.

I read the help by Katherine Stockett and enjoyed that, although, you just can't beat a good Leslie Pearse book... love them and have read them all!

I love Sophie Kinsella too.

I also love anything by James Patterson... I just can't seem to put his books down.

I read the help by Katherine Stockett and enjoyed that, although, you just can't beat a good Leslie Pearse book... love them and have read them all!

Oh I forgot about Lesley Pearse, I read Stolen and Georgia last year on holiday, what amazing books they were!!

Me before you by Jojo moyes. Its amazing but a but of a tearjerker! Enjoy your holidays

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Getting rid of Matthew was ok. About a woman who is having an affair with a married man and he leaves his wife for her and she goes off him.

Also can't beat the da Vinci code!! Read it twice x

Hey thabjs for your replies sorry i should have said.. I have read ALL the shopaholic books my all time favs!!! Soo funny. I also red a few, i heart paris i got free with a magazine and i got the otherd i heart NY and anoter one... Thabks for suggestions tho i loe a good book... Dont love the odd looks when laughing out loud ha

Hey thabjs for your replies sorry i should have said.. I have read ALL the shopaholic books my all time favs!!! Soo funny. I also red a few, i heart paris i got free with a magazine and i got the otherd i heart NY and anoter one... Thabks for suggestions tho i loe a good book... Dont love the odd looks when laughing out loud ha

Have you read Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella, sooo funny :biggrin:

Getting rid of Matthew was ok. About a woman who is having an affair with a married man and he leaves his wife for her and she goes off him.

Also can't beat the da Vinci code!! Read it twice x

Sounds likethe story of my managers life, maybe will suggest to her. Books like that make me cross (sorry) i dont like the thought of adultury. Is it funny though, may be worth a read? Xx

Have you read Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella, sooo funny :biggrin:

I dont think so, is it a new one? Eeek im more excited about the book choice than my hols ha

Marian Keyes is very funny too... not sure if she's brought out anything new, but if you haven't read any of her old ones like Watermelon and Rachel's holiday, you're in for a treat.

Gosh 1 week just isnt going to be enough is it

Try anything written by Jennifer Weiner. She is funny as hell and would make for great holiday reading.

Where are you holidaying? It's great to read a novel set in the place you're in.

Devil wears Prada and her other books are fab!! Zxx

Where are you holidaying? It's great to read a novel set in the place you're in.

Protaras in Cyprus I will be doing lots of research on all these suggestions

Marian Keyes is very funny too... not sure if she's brought out anything new, but if you haven't read any of her old ones like Watermelon and Rachel's holiday, you're in for a treat.

Ooooh Watermelon, that is brilliant, love love love it! This Charming Man is a good one too, think you need to go on hols for a month!

I dont think so, is it a new one? Eeek im more excited about the book choice than my hols ha

Not new, a few years old but it is brilliant, read it whilst holidaying in Lanzarote, couldnt stop laughing, thankfully was in a villa so it was just the hubby giving me odd looks!

Fifty Shades of Grey is a good holiday read - its a bit saucy though! :eek:

Sounds likethe story of my managers life, maybe will suggest to her. Books like that make me cross (sorry) i dont like the thought of adultury. Is it funny though, may be worth a read? Xx

I have literally the same feelings as you! It also makes me cross. I read the book because it was a spare one my friend wasn't reading on holiday and yea it was ok. It won't rock your world lol but if your boss would find it relevant to her she'd probably relate to it and find it really interesting! X

Latest posts

Back