Holiday hair products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairbyJess

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Was hoping to pick your brains. One of my lovely regulars is going away on holiday in a few months and wants her hair done just before she goes. The holiday is going to be typical hair assault - sun, sea and chlorinated pool water etc. She is having her highlights touched up before she goes, nothing complicated just bleach and toned with Matrix colour sync. Condition-wise it's normally fine, I always use Bond Ultim8 in bleach and she takes quite good care of her hair, so we never normally have any issues. However I said I'd research some products to help protect her hair whilst she's away. I'm not too worried about the colour fading as it's a lightener job, and only toned with SPV. She has type 2b hair, my main worry is keeping the condition ok whilst she's away considering it will have been just done, is naturally on the drier side and has been processed. She hasn't got a big budget so the more affordable the products the better. What are your go - to products for this kind of thing? Eg, a mask or conditioning spray etc. I was looking at bedhead beach freak as it has UV protection - any thoughts?

Thanks in advance 😊

Bed head beach freak was actually going to be my suggestion along with the totally beachin shampoo and conditioner - which is amazing!!
It's definitely worth the investment.

Thanks! That's really helpful 😊👍

Latest posts

Back