Holiday nails.....just can't decide

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
I am going on holiday next Monday to Spain & I cannot decide how to do my nails. I have been through the whole thread 'what nails are you sporting today' & theres too many I like lol. :confused:

I am doing my toes with swarovski crystals ( crystal AB). I thought maybe shellac rockstar with silver holographic glitter. Or do I go for one layer cream puff & tutti frutti over it ( gorge neon pink) or maybe some nail art??

Theres too much choice.......help me please & give me some ides :idea:

Decisions decisions hey?

What's a girl to do!!

Bright pink or a glitzy coral x

I know how you feel! I'm going to be let loose with any colour I like after today and I cannot decide. Is there anything that you have been waiting to try out and havn't got around too?

I would be tempted to go with a bright opaque on the fingers if you have crystals on the toes, as I feel it will contrast lovely. Also, a bright will look lovely with a tan.

I will probably be sporting Hotpop pink tomorrow, I bet that sets off a tan really nicely. Have you worn it yet?

Think I'm going tutti fruiti for my holiday but not 100% decided yet x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Hahaha!!! I've got the same problem! I'm off on my hols in 8 days and need to do my nails and toes! I'm so spoilt for choice it's not funny!!! It's such a pain having to make decisions like this!!!

I know how you feel! I'm going to be let loose with any colour I like after today and I cannot decide. Is there anything that you have been waiting to try out and havn't got around too?

I would be tempted to go with a bright opaque on the fingers if you have crystals on the toes, as I feel it will contrast lovely. Also, a bright will look lovely with a tan.

I will probably be sporting Hotpop pink tomorrow, I bet that sets off a tan really nicely. Have you worn it yet?

I have hot pop on at the mement. Think Im going to go with one layer cream puff & 2 layers tutti frutti. I did that on someone yesterday & its really bright...give it a go if you like bright colours x

Has anyone got a pic? I can't imagine it being any more brighter than it already is :)

Hi Cath, I'm the same, going away a week Sunday and thinking what shall I do!
Think I'm doing a dark pink on toes and light pink on fingers! Mind I'll probs change my mind yet again!
Bet you can't wait to get away with the lack of sunshine x x

Hi Cath, I'm the same, going away a week Sunday and thinking what shall I do!
Think I'm doing a dark pink on toes and light pink on fingers! Mind I'll probs change my mind yet again!
Bet you can't wait to get away with the lack of sunshine x x

you're right, I cant wait to wake up to sunshine & blue skies for 10 days.

I will try to remember to post a pic of whatever I end up with on my nails x

I'm having the same problem, was gunna just do French as it goes with everything but I fancy a colour just don't know which one!

you're right, I cant wait to wake up to sunshine & blue skies for 10 days.

I will try to remember to post a pic of whatever I end up with on my nails x
Ohhh yes you must :) xx

I'm having the same problem, was gunna just do French as it goes with everything but I fancy a colour just don't know which one!

French on yr fingers and a colour on your toes would be nice x

This is what I finally decided on & I set off in 2 hours & all my stuff is at the salon so I cant change them now :D

Attachments

• foil nails 002.jpg
    foil nails 002.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 544
  • foil nails 015.jpg
    foil nails 015.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 6,950
This is what I finally decided on & I set off in 2 hours & all my stuff is at the salon so I cant change them now :D

They are stunning! I want mine done like that now! X x

Ps have a fab time x x

They look lovely :)

nails look great, have a fab time xx

Love those nails, hope you have a great holiday.

I love colourful nails but for some reason I only like to wear french finish on holiday, I think it looks clean and fresh and goes with all your summer clothes

Latest posts

Back