Holiday tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsprids

Reaction score
Hi girls, so I go on holiday in June and will give myself a spray tan before I go do you think it's best to go dark or medium tan? I usually have the dark but it will probably fade quicker from being in the pool ect x any tips and advice welcome! X

Hi girls, so I go on holiday in June and will give myself a spray tan before I go do you think it's best to go dark or medium tan? I usually have the dark but it will probably fade quicker from being in the pool ect x any tips and advice welcome! X

Personally I would just go light so that I had a bit of colour at the start b4 I started to tan naturally. I think something too dark wouldn't fade well in the heat and with all the suntan lotion and being in and out of the pool. Also if you go too dark you will end up going home whiter than you went away xx

Very true hun think il just have 10% ant tips on what sun tan lotion to use? X

Very true hun think il just have 10% ant tips on what sun tan lotion to use? X

I usually say to clients to use an oil free suntan lotion. As long as you avoid the really oily spray type ones you should be ok.
Enjoy your hols! X

Latest posts

Back