Holiday time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Mrs. Geek and the little geekuns are zipping off for a well earned vacation in Spain for the next couple of weeks.

Aw... don't be distressed, I'll be popping in and out to make sure the site and board are operating smoothly as well as to make any posts I can.

Have fun... I shall be thinking of you as I lay by the pool sipping on my world class Margaretas soaking up the sun.

nJoy yourselves... I will be ;)

have a fab time. the weather is lovely out here.
lis x

[/quote]Have fun ... I shall be thinking of you as I lay by the pool sipping on world class Margaretas soaking up the sun.[/quote]

Hmmm, can picture it now Geek........
:hic: Wonder if Ruth is getting plenty of practice :study: in for the virgins comp ..... :hic: Is Christie :queen: EVER gonna post us some more art ..... :hic: Will Glorsclaws give up the day job this week :thumbsup: and get serious about nails ....... :hic:

Geek, why dont I see this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have a great holiday, you, Mrs Geek and the Geekuns .....you've earned it. :salute:

Oh no!!! my quotes aint working ........Geek come back, I'm getting into trouble already!!!!!!!!

Have an absolutely fabulous holiday all of you, just don`t forget to bring me back some sangria

To all the Geeks in the Sweet houshold............
Have a Fab time......................
We will miss ya..............
Chillin' by the pool, thats so cool LOL LOL
Have a well deserved break ..........
Oh and give Ben and Chewie a biccie from me xxxxxxxxxx

love Ruth xxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back