Holiday Villa for rent, Costa del Sol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystal100

Reaction score
villalavera_at_night.jpg

Hi All

We have a large 4 bed villa with private pool for holiday rental and are now taking bookings for 2005. Please check out our website for pics and info... anyone interested can either fill out the enquiry form on the website or pm me.

www.villalavera.com

That so cool...My sister lives about 40 mins from Malaga airport and it can be a pain staying with her...! Guess where im gonna stay next year.

Hi Vicky, look forward to seeing you!

LOL

It looks beautiful!! Have you got any space for this year? A friend of mine is looking for somewhere hot to go.

Hi Bunny

We're fully booked until 10th Oct this year..so any dates from then on is free. If she is still interested ask her to fill in the enquiry form on the website with details of dates.

xx

She's looking for September but it was worth a try. I will however tell everyone else that tells me they're looking to jet off somewhere & will try & get you a booking from somewhere.

Thanks Bunny..you're a Star!

xx

I'll be forwarding this on to my mum to consider for next year! She's into her 'family' holidays at the moment, and this would suit my family and my two little nephews perfectly!

I wanna go now!!

xxx

Hi Crystal ....really interested in using your villa next year there should be 5 adults and 2 kids...hopefully it will be june time...do u have any date free for june 2005?

Vicky xx
crystal100 said:
Hi Vicky, look forward to seeing you!

LOL

Hi Vicky

Have sent you a pm.
xx

just looked at website, looks beautiful!!!

sbame i've already been on holiday this year! Must force husband to book it for next year!!!!:lol:

would you mind if i send info on to my mate. she's interested in going there?

luckybird21 said:
just looked at website, looks beautiful!!!

sbame i've already been on holiday this year! Must force husband to book it for next year!!!!:lol:

would you mind if i send info on to my mate. she's interested in going there?
Thanks Sara! Pass the info onto as many people as you like..there is an enquiry form on the website if anyone wants to get in touch.

xx

crystal100 said:
Thanks Sara! Pass the info onto as many people as you like..there is an enquiry form on the website if anyone wants to get in touch.

xx
Sorry Sarah...:sad: spelt your name wrong...apologies...

thanx for your p.m. it does look beautiful and i will definately bear it in mind for next year,have often thought about the costa thanx again

crystal100 said:
Sorry Sarah...:sad: spelt your name wrong...apologies...
don't worry about that, you can call me s**t head for all i care, just as long as im never called late for my tea! LOL, thats what my grandad used to always say, so i called him bald eagle! LOL

Sarah..you do make me chuckle!!LOL!!

How close to Malaga is it? My mum lives somewhere in Malaga called Villa Franco i think, is it close to that?

My Geography is really bad so forgive me if its no where near it....lol.

I haven't been out there to visit yet as not had alot of money, plus don't fancy flying with a 3 yr old.

talented talons said:
How close to Malaga is it? My mum lives somewhere in Malaga called Villa Franco i think, is it close to that?

My Geography is really bad so forgive me if its no where near it....lol.

I haven't been out there to visit yet as not had alot of money, plus don't fancy flying with a 3 yr old.
Hiya, well the villa is a 15 min drive from Malaga Airport (going south towards Fuengirola/Marbella)...Villa Franco .....is it the name of your Mums villa or the name of an area near Malaga? If it is in Malaga...well it's not far from us at all!

Thought I'd be cheeky and push this thread back up for any geeks that missed it first time round.

Love to all

Latest posts

Back