Holiday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sally40

Reaction score
Just wondered what your thoughts are . Have booked to go to Rhodes early September and to be honest hope it’s cancelled so I can at least get my money back . I am more than likely not going but out of interest how do think clients would be about mr going abroad , do you think it would put them off having me do their until at least 14 days after I return ? X

It’s such a tricky dilemma. If there isn’t a spike/second wave of Covid and you feel you need a holiday, then maybe that should be your priority? You might still need to quarantine yourself for 2 weeks when you return depending on current advice, so perhaps you could factor that in?

I’m not planning to go anywhere other than the garden because I live in a touristy area and resent the tourists visiting us at the moment but I know that lots of locals rely on the tourist trade during the short summer season, so I respect that too. My main worry is children and teachers going abroad on holiday in August and then going straight back to school, as my DH has a blood cancer so we need to be sensible. :oops:

So sorry to hear that , it will be so much of a worry for you ❤️ Personally my heart says not to go but really upset that my friends will go ahead even though I haven’t worked for nearly 4 months and all that money I will lose !! X

Personally if this was me I would quarantine upon return.
I would be really annoyed if a client came to me and they hadn't quarantined.
Your clients may not like it but it's just the way things are worldwide atm.

Latest posts

Back