Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg at tonight's first look. Sobbing my eyes out (had a very good friend die in a car crash) xxx

Jesus hollyoaks is on a role right now!

Oh thank god that ended the way it did, don't want to give it away for anyone who hasn't watched yet but I would have been heartbroken if that had ended differently!

Oh someone pm me what's happening...I'm working til 8.15pm all week so can't watch it n don't have a recordable box and I'm working sun so can't watch omnibus 😭 x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just watched yesterday's! How did he not see that van though honestly? What idiot pulls out of a junction without looking... And I'm sure it would have done that much damage to the car.

Anyway I'm glad something has stopped them from taking perry away from leela. I really dislike Sam !!!

Just watched yesterday's! How did he not see that van though honestly? What idiot pulls out of a junction without looking... And I'm sure it would have done that much damage to the car.

Anyway I'm glad something has stopped them from taking perry away from leela. I really dislike Sam !!!

Do you think maybe it's going to be another huge story line? Was it a hollyoaks resident that did it?

Over a thousand posts. I've got something to tell you. It may shock you.

It's not real!

Do you think maybe it's going to be another huge story line? Was it a hollyoaks resident that did it?

I want to say it is another hollyoaks resident, but it can't have been deliberate as how would it have been planned for them to pull out? The can did drive off though which is strange.

It's not real!

It may not be real but as are lots of things on tv that you watch? Doesn't stop it being interesting does it.

I dunno, it maybe obvious but I reckon Cameron hit into them. He frantically got out there car/van (dunno what he drives) to get his daughter back. I don't think he meant to do it though. Wrong place wrong time. Just my theory...

It may not be real but as are lots of things on tv that you watch? Doesn't stop it being interesting does it.

The news. Gardening and cooking programmes. Antique roadshow. They're still real aren't they? :D

I dunno, it maybe obvious but I reckon Cameron hit into them. He frantically got out there car/van (dunno what he drives) to get his daughter back. I don't think he meant to do it though. Wrong place wrong time. Just my theory...

Could be. It was my first thought to. What about ziggy? He went out looking for perry, I'm sure he said in his van aswell?

Could be. It was my first thought to. What about ziggy? He went out looking for perry, I'm sure he said in his van aswell?

I dunno, Cameron looked quite guilty in one scene. And ziggy suffers from a guilty conscience n couldn't keep it a secret when he hurt leela n ransacked the house. I'm almost sure he would have stopped as well

Wonder what Patricks up to!

It's not real!

If you don't like it then simply don't read. Don't try and cause trouble when there is no need to. Move along to the next thread!

All your posts are trolling. Need to get out a little more if you spend all your time writing sarky comments on people's threads!

Obviously someone banned. A woman scorned and all that!

I think Cameron looked a little suspicious but I really hope it isn't him. It doesn't make sense for it to be one of the characters it's too much of a coincidence.

Is everyone up to date?
Anyone watch first look? I did have a little tear at the end with the trolls. Nice trolls ;)
The beginnings changed n was surprised to see Maxine still there? She coming back?

I missed the first half of first look tonight. What was the significance of the trolls?

Ste used to play with them as a child when he was left in the house by his mum. He used to pretend they were his family. He told John Paul he should leave him as he's no good. Then JP came round with 2 trolls. I can't explain it aswell as how you see it. I thought it was odd Trevor n grace helping out, are they up to something? Or is this hollyoaks showing that in times of tragedy everyone just pulls together?

Ste used to play with them as a child when he was left in the house by his mum. He used to pretend they were his family. He told John Paul he should leave him as he's no good. Then JP came round with 2 trolls. I can't explain it aswell as how you see it. I thought it was odd Trevor n grace helping out, are they up to something? Or is this hollyoaks showing that in times of tragedy everyone just pulls together?

I think it is because of grace and Trevor wanting kids and them going straight they are trying to be better people. Though it don't last long cos I read that grace sets someone up to help get Trevor out of trouble with some thug.

Something dodgy about him I agree with you he looked shifty when they got told .

Latest posts

Back