Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something dodgy about him I agree with you he looked shifty when they got told .

Yeh but I also thought leela looked dodgy too. And more to the point they all seemed pretty chirpy saying their parents just died at the end of last nights first look

Yeh but I also thought leela looked dodgy too. And more to the point they all seemed pretty chirpy saying their parents just died at the end of last nights first look

Leela especially seems to have recovered very quickly! I'd be so much more upset about them dying if the 'upset' acting from the daughters was better.

The new 'gangster' character was hillarious, but was kinda hoping there'd be less of the gangster crap now Grace and Trevor have left the underworld. Hope they stay on the nice side...sweet Trevor makes me melt! And I love Grace too! 😆

On that topic...why are so many gangland bosses determined to run that grotty club? Warren, Brendan, Fraser, Grace...I never imagined that big time gangsters settled in villages in Chester...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Big Bob or whatever his name is made me laugh. I don't think he acts the gangster part very well. I wish Leela would stop letting Cameron come between her and Ziggy, I feel sorry for Ziggy! Whats happening with Patrick and Dodger?

Urrrghh the whole big Bob story needs to go away quickly as it's bloody ridiculous and too cheesy even for Oaks lol

Sent from my GT-I9507 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anybody watch first look? So Glad about what's happened with the Finn storyline!! And I actually feel sorry for sinead.

Anybody watch first look? So Glad about what's happened with the Finn storyline!! And I actually feel sorry for sinead.

Yeh Ste is gonna mess him up!! Yeh I felt for sinead. First time ever (other than her daughter ) she has actually been thinking about someone else's feelings.

I think Tony has changed Sinead, she seems more grown up now. I think Finn should be pooing himself right now because Ste is going to mess him up! On another note did anyone else think Trevor injecting Grace was a particular bad bit of acting?

I think Tony has changed Sinead, she seems more grown up now. I think Finn should be pooing himself right now because Ste is going to mess him up! On another note did anyone else think Trevor injecting Grace was a particular bad bit of acting?

He has she's definitely grown up. I can't wait for the day everyone finds out about Finn. Horrible nasty boy.

Yes I agree about Trevor! I don't like grace suddenly being all nice- her face doesn't suit it! Lol

I'm wondering if there's a new writer, the whole scene with Trevor standing behind Grace and her saying 'Just stick it in!' was very unusual for Oaks, they don't usually do innuendos for the audience, and the acting in that scene was awful!

I'm wondering if there's a new writer, the whole scene with Trevor standing behind Grace and her saying 'Just stick it in!' was very unusual for Oaks, they don't usually do innuendos for the audience, and the acting in that scene was awful!

It was cringe wasn't it ! I don't think hollyoaks needs to write things like that as it's a great soap without all that

Great that ste knows about Finn finally he might get his comeuppance I hate hate hate him sooooo much !

Only half way through tonight's first look and I'm f'ing and blinding!! Why is John Paul doing that????!!!!

Why has John Paul said Finn didn't do it? When will that vile character be found out?

It's stupid let's drag it out longer and longer john paul will be on my hit list soon silly man

Why has John Paul said Finn didn't do it? When will that vile character be found out?

It's annoyed me so much! Finn basically admitted it anyway to ste. I did enjoy seeing Finn so vulnerable tho.

Ewww Sinead and Ste, that is so weird! I wish Patricks secret would come out soon!

I was worried that Ste slept with fin, so I'm soooo glad it was sinead. Even though that's a bit weird!

I love hollyoaks but I'm starting to get a bit frustrated it seems to be going round in circles, something is almost resolved and then doesn't and goes back to how it was, and the Ste and John Paul thing is getting stupid! The lomaxs die and they have one episode about how they all feel and then that's it! I'm starting to think I need a break from the oaks! Specially as I'm gonna be going to the gym 3 evenings a week now!

I love hollyoaks but I'm starting to get a bit frustrated it seems to be going round in circles, something is almost resolved and then doesn't and goes back to how it was, and the Ste and John Paul thing is getting stupid! The lomaxs die and they have one episode about how they all feel and then that's it! I'm starting to think I need a break from the oaks! Specially as I'm gonna be going to the gym 3 evenings a week now!

I agree they do keep leaving storylines just as you think it's coming to a close then takes ages to come back to it. The Finn situation needs to be out in the open and nicos real father storyline aswell! Although it's annoying I couldn't ever stop watching it haha

As if Peri would get served alcohol in the loft when everyone who owns it or works there knows her age. I can't believe Freddie believed Lindsey, she is a horrible character.

Latest posts

Back