Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea you saw Finns face when Phoebe scared him away. The other theory is that they will examine her to try and get DNA and it will come up with Ricks DNA

I'm not Nancy's biggest fan but I give credit where it's due. In first looks I thought Nancy's acting was top class, even I was crying!

Poor Robbie 😟

Once again Robbie is accused of doing what Finn actually did. I think a better storyline would have been Rick getting arrested for attempted rape. You know Diane is going to give Finn an alibi.

Also how weird that Sienna has put cameras on the boat so she can watch Dodger and Maxine!

OMG at tonights first look!!! So so happy!

I wonder if tomorrow will be as good it if it's going to go back round in circles again 😣

I hope they carry on with the storyline and Finn gets done for the rape. I might actually smash up my telly if he worms his way out of it again. Am I right in thinking Diane isn't actually Finn and Sineads mum? I'm sure she is their step mum. Did Nancy get attacked before because when she was talking to someone she said how did I let this happen again?

I hope they carry on with the storyline and Finn gets done for the rape. I might actually smash up my telly if he worms his way out of it again. Am I right in thinking Diane isn't actually Finn and Sineads mum? I'm sure she is their step mum. Did Nancy get attacked before because when she was talking to someone she said how did I let this happen again?

Wasn't she attacked by her sisters ex? Can't remember his name but she got with him after her sister died and he turned violent.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah it was jake, he tried to rape her on their wedding night but someone knocked on the door and disturbed him

Oh yea i remember now. He was a horrible character! I'm hoping they carry on with the Patrick storyline soon, I need to know his big secret!

I don't feel like I can watch tonight's first look, I have it on pause! I can't press play lol

I've just watched first look tonight. There were points where I was so engrossed I couldnt even take a sip of my wine. I won't spoil for anyone who doesn't watch first look but I feel pretty drained after watching it (yes I know it's not actually real 😉)

Just watched the omnibus so only just seen Fridays episode! The end was so emotional when John Paul admitted Finn had raped him! So glad he's finally had the courage to speak out.

Tony is such a pillock!!

I cant believe Tony has gone crawling back to Diane!

Did Sienna stab Dodger? ???? Missed most of yesterday's episode.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mark is Nicos father?? Can't be. How so?!

Yeah she stabbed him in the leg to stop
Him running after Maxine 👎

Omg first look! I can't handle this info 😱😱😫😫😷😷

Latest posts

Back