Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark is Nicos father?? Can't be. How so?!

He never actually agrees or admits to it, I think it's Patrick, because even if sienna can't remember surely dodger would remember having sex at 13 and would recognise sienna

He never actually agrees or admits to it, I think it's Patrick, because even if sienna can't remember surely dodger would remember having sex at 13 and would recognise sienna

Yes that's what I thought. But your right, he didn't admit it. Whoever it is, it's going to be untoward.

I'm fuming with hollyoaks it's all getting a bit silly/unbelievable now - been watching this for years and years and now it's starting to get annoying !
Boooo 👎😖

I'm fuming with hollyoaks it's all getting a bit silly/unbelievable now - been watching this for years and years and now it's starting to get annoying !
Boooo 👎😖

I agree, it's so far fetched x

Stupid! Getting stupid now!!!

I've just stayed up late to catch up with tonight's episode & Monday's! Sienna being evil is getting boring now! I quite liked seeing her nice side! Also liked Patrick's nice side when he was helping Maxine save Mark!
The story is a bit too over the top for me and feels quite repetitive! I wish it'd all come to an end now instead of dragging it on but got a feeling it could be a Christmas ending to the story?

Don't think Dodger is Nico's dad, still think it's Patrick!

I also think it'll be a Christmas ending. Next week this story line will disappear and go back to something else, hopefully getting Teresa out of prison. I wonder how they will do that?

Hollyoaks later has to be coming on soon?! It was about this time last year...

When will we find whose baby it is? Lindsey didn't do the paternity test so I'm thinking that will come out at some point and then she will be made to go for one and it will be Freddie's.

This thread has gone quiet :( is everyone still watching?

Yeah still watching! Missed first looks tonight! I love Myra being back and think she looks great blonde, woulda been nice to see Jackie aswell. I hope Finn doesn't get off, now he's saying john Paul groomed him.

Grr Finn storyline is doing my head in! Just send him down!

I think it's really important to send Finn down and soon. It is very hard to actually convict someone of rape, which prevents victims from coming forward. There's a lot of evidence against him, stop messing about and send him down! Where the heck is Robbie and his statement anyway?!

I think it's really important to send Finn down and soon. It is very hard to actually convict someone of rape, which prevents victims from coming forward. There's a lot of evidence against him, stop messing about and send him down! Where the heck is Robbie and his statement anyway?!

I agree. Hollyoaks has shown two sides, the person that didn't have the courage to come forward (John Paul) and the person who could do it (Nancy) they wouldn't DARE have him found not guilty. It has shown the process for reporting rape and the tests done in such a good light and the care taken by any officials involved. And Finn not getting bail was another good move. That's one of the worst things, reporting someone and then seeing them every day while they are on bail and them making your life hell because you reported them. If I'd seen this story line when I was younger (I'm not saying It would have changed my mind) but I wouldn't have been as scared at the thought of coming forward. If they find him not guilty it will be one of the worst moves they've ever made.

The jackie/gilly rape story line covered the uncertainties that can happen during a date rape trial, this one needs to be cut and dry. GUILTY.

I watched first look last night. I can't believe Ziggy was so stupid. I was shouting at the tv lol.

It is fairytale hollyoaks though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I hate cameron, he needs to bore off now. I also hope they wrap up the Finn storyline, wouldn't it be a good storyline if he ended up in prison and then he got raped, resulting in him having a breakdown because he finally realises what he has put everyone through.
Is Dodger definitely Nico's dad or is it another one of Patrick's twisted games?

Perfectly put Winnie. Pinkcouture, we can only wish that would happen to Finn!

I knew it was Cameron that was driving the van!
I really hope dodger is not nicos dad, it's all too messed up that dodger is father to his sisters baby and step father to his brother. Is all too much! But Patrick is fuming and locking her away like that is wrong but I can see why he's doing it and I don't think it's a game.

Anyone else have a feeling that maybe sinead could fall pregnant from her night with ste?!

That would be an interesting way to bring out that Ste cheated on JP!

I didn't think sunny was that bad! Nor do I think he's dead!

Am I the only one thinking how can you not remember who you had sex with and fell pregnant by at a young age? Surely you would remember if it was your dad!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Could he have drugged her?

Latest posts

Back