Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As if Peri would get served alcohol in the loft when everyone who owns it or works there knows her age. I can't believe Freddie believed Lindsey, she is a horrible character.

How did she even get in?! She hardly looks 18 does she!

I love hollyoaks but its becoming to unrealistic like perri getting in the club and joe and freddie having the fight in hospital.... a prison officer has to be in the room at all time handcuffed to the prisoner. At least make it kind of realistic! X

I see Teresa is making an appearance any day now, very exciting. Haven't seen sunny or Carmel for a while?

I love Theresa, can't wait to see how she comes back into it

I'm confused, is Blessing having the surgery or not?

No blessings not having surgery due to self harming they don't think she's mentally stable enough... And her mums fount her that should be interesting

I'm confused is sienna in love with dodger? That woman is scary!!!

Right I understand now, i miss bits when I try and watch it before the kids are in bed. I think Sienna fancies Dodger, she tried to kiss him when she went nutty before.

Any chance dodger is nicos dad?

Any chance dodger is nicos dad?

I was thinking that, but it can't be surely? Is he definitely her brother? You never know with Hollyoaks!

They didn't recognise each other when they met, surely they both can't not remember having sex?! Even that's a bit far for hollyoaks.

That would be disgusting! I cant believe Sienna has said Nico has cancer.

Patrick is Nico's dad

They didn't recognise each other when they met, surely they both can't not remember having sex?! Even that's a bit far for hollyoaks.

Oh yea course, duh! How did I not think of that hah!

I think Patrick is Nicos dad but with the abuse he inflicted on sienna he managed to convince her that if was some random boy x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh wonderful! Another annoying character introduced. I think I may have to stop watching for a few days...then again it looks close to Finn getting caught

Omg at first look last night with Nancy getting attacked. I bet Robbie gets wrongly accused. That Amber character is a horrible smug little so and so, dont like her. So glad to see Theresa again :)

I'm guessing it was Finn who attacked Nancy, but I agree with pinkcouture I think Robbie will get accused. Hopefully it won't be long until Finn gets caught out he's such a creep.

My theory is Robbie now will get accused but obviously John Paul will realise it was Finn. Nancy will realise who it was that attacked her because Finn will either go to school or walk past her wearing the nasty cologne Diane bought him as his well done present, WHICH he slathered on himself that day he attacked Nancy, I bet the smell of it makes her realise it was him.

Latest posts

Back