Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone watch first look tonight? When did Nancy find out what darren and maxine did with patrick??
Nancy knew something was up as Maxine kept seeing Patrick and acting crazy in public, Nabcu threatened to go to the police if they didn't tell her, it was quite a few weeks ago

Oh i vaguely remember now!

So behind. Trying to watch catch up. But have loads to do today

So... I'm so behind...

Quite a lot has happened! Where are you up to?

I don't know to be honest! Watched it last night. But I was lost. I think the last o saw Kim was unaware where Lindsey was. And Margaret needed money from the blonde woman?!

Who is Margaret?

The woman who took the real Lisa?

Oh yea i forgot about her. Hollyoaks seems to concentrate on a story for a week and then it gets forgotten for a couple of weeks!

I know what you mean!

Esther's hair is annoying me cos in some scenes it's grey and others it's faded!

Yes! I noticed that as well. I think she looks awful to be honest.

I genuinely think, if I saw the actress who plays Nico, I swear I'd get angry at her *tears of laughter*

I genuinely think, if I saw the actress who plays Nico, I swear I'd get angry at her *tears of laughter*

Isn't she SO annoying!!!
I caught up this morning and had no one to rant to. She has to be caught soon surely - when there's a character I hate it ruins the show for me I get so angry at them haha!! :oops::D

I'm gutted Trevor is brown bread [emoji22]

I can't believe they killed him off, there are so many other characters I would have been happy to lose but I actually liked Trevor. This Nico storyline is getting silly, 16 years old and she has murdered 4 people!

I can't believe they killed him off, there are so many other characters I would have been happy to lose but I actually liked Trevor. This Nico storyline is getting silly, 16 years old and she has murdered 4 people!

I really wanted Grace & Trevor to have a happy ending. I can't stand watching nico [emoji51]
I also want them to leave the Maxine, Darren & Nancy storyline alone now. Just Let them be happy. Lol x

I know but I actually wanted Trevor and sienna to get together! The way Nick walks when ages in her school uniform drives me mad!

Me too! Her arms are always straight down by her side and she hunches over a bit. Cheekychick I wanted Grace and Trevor to have a happy ending as well, they were a great match!

Do you know what I don't understand the holly and cleo storyline! No 18 year old is covered on their own insurance to drive another car! You've got to be 25!

Latest posts

Back