Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know what I don't understand the holly and cleo storyline! No 18 year old is covered on their own insurance to drive another car! You've got to be 25!
That's literally the only hole in the plot of the story line

I think its a silly storyline. holly has seat belt marks on her shoulder, the police/ hospital would have picked up on that and realised she was in the drivers seat

Where's Alfie? What happened to him? I know he had cancer.

It always surprises me that there's only 2 teachers in the WHOLE secondary school and sixth form...

It always surprises me that there's only 2 teachers in the WHOLE secondary school and sixth form...
3 if you include Nancy but is she a teacher anymore?

3 if you include Nancy but is she a teacher anymore?
I thought she was a deputy head? Lord knows.

The Nico story line is so annoying. I just want to slap her and tell her to stop being such a fanny bawbag!!! Damn sad about Alfie though. :(

I'm so so frustrated with the Nicco storyline now.

She irritates me

What's the deal with Warren? Why is he back? Who has he got beef with?

I think warren has beef with most of the old cast maybe. I wish Bredan Brady came back again though!

Is it not trying to get back at mitzeee for shopping him to the police for Louise's murder?

Yea i think its about Mitzeee. Who was the girl in the photo?

Katie his sister

I hope Holly never comes back!

She's a douche.

It's perfectly acceptable for her to ditch Cleo but not the opposite way round

I cant stand Holly. She needs to try keeping her knickers on!

Hollyoaks is super frustrating right now.

I think there needs to be a big cull... Holly, Maxine, Marnie hopefully the first to go.

Hollyoaks is super frustrating right now.

I think there needs to be a big cull... Holly, Maxine, Marnie hopefully the first to go.
Nico aswell! Tonight's ending to the e4 ep was just weird!

Cleo is a massive drip.

And what is Nathan doing jumping from woman to woman!

I hate nico her storyline is doing my nut in they do need a massive shake up and get rid of some characters!

Chelsee healey is joining it soon as a McQueen! So hopefully bring something new to it!

Latest posts

Back