Hollywood and brazilian waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellie xx

Reaction score
Hi! I'm wondering if anyone knows of, or even better been on, some training for hollywood and brazilian waxing around the Surrey/London area. I don't mind travelling but I do really want the course to be a good one. Also, do they all teach you to use hot wax or do some show you the warm wax method? xx

there are dozens of posts on this already, im sure. do a search.

also check out;

hive of beauty (i think tey do one)
caital hair and beauty
ellisons
also thalgo perhaps.

Hi Shellie,

If you take a look at the Guild's Training Directory there is a list of Guild Accredited courses. You can also search by postcode to help find the nearest one. Click here to visit the Training Directory.

sorry but what is hollywood waxing

I thought that was a brazillian???? :irked::irked::irked: Im so confused... dang that was easy just :smack: me.

thanks hun

Thank you Sandi and Kate I have never heard a brazillian reffered to as a hollywood. Hmm you learn something new everyday

Technically, a brazillian is all off (back and front... landing strip optional)

Technically, a brazillian is all off (back and front... landing strip optional)

really interested as to where this 'technical' view is from. would like to have a read up on it.x

Thanks everyone! Am def. looking into doing it! Do you all do it at the mo then? I agree where is the 'technically' in it? I always thought a brazilian is known as most hair off but leaving a landing strip and hollywood is everything off? xx

Brazillian waxes came to the united states in 1988 by way of 5 brazillian sisters. They classified it as completely bald except for a landing strip... which is optional. "playboy", "hollywood", "sphinx" all came afterwards.

Interesting, thanks!x

Brazillian waxes came to the united states in 1988 by way of 5 brazillian sisters. They classified it as completely bald except for a landing strip... which is optional. "playboy", "hollywood", "sphinx" all came afterwards.

Latest posts

Back