Hollywood help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Tinxy

Reaction score
I'd just simply explain what has happened - no point in ranting and raving, be factual and constructive :)
I wouldn't really care about her holiday to be fair, but then I don't take my work mobile with me on holiday so people would get my out of office in my absence and I'd pick up their messages when I get home.

Adamantine

Reaction score
I've just sent her a text saying that I was felt bruised and sore and now I'm scabbing over where skin has been removed and felt she should k ow abd I was understandably upset by it.

fluffydreams

Reaction score
I've just sent her a text saying that I was felt bruised and sore and now I'm scabbing over where skin has been removed and felt she should k ow abd I was understandably upset by it.
Any reply as yet? This is why I am scared to get a Hollywood.
I really want one but the nearest Kim Lawless trained therapist is 25 miles away and I don't drive and it's not on a decent public transport route so I am very wary of going somewhere that I don't know.

Adamantine

Reaction score
She replied saying she was so sorry it had never happened before blah blah. Then said she understood if I didn't want to come back she wanted to offer me a free treatment of my choice and a refund.

I'm in 2 minds about whether to accept though. Just scared to go back to her now.

Tinxy

Reaction score
Well I suspect that you'd probably be safe with a completely different treatment that doesn't involve wax and your personal bits :)

Might be worth recommending she look into an intimate waxing course with someone like Kim or Andy at Axiom :)

Fluffy - therapists don't have to be Kim trained to be good :) Have you looked up Axiom? Andy is going up to Edinburgh soon I think to do some courses - if there isn't a therapist near you now there might well be in the very near future LOL

fluffydreams

Reaction score
Well I suspect that you'd probably be safe with a completely different treatment that doesn't involve wax and your personal bits :)

Might be worth recommending she look into an intimate waxing course with someone like Kim or Andy at Axiom :)

Fluffy - therapists don't have to be Kim trained to be good :) Have you looked up Axiom? Andy is going up to Edinburgh soon I think to do some courses - if there isn't a therapist near you now there might well be in the very near future LOL

Of course not :) I never said that, I would prefer someone to be kim trained though as then I have an idea of their standards. Anyone could offer a hollywood and its diffcult to know who is good and who isn't without recommendation.

Adamantine, i would accept with a treatment on less intimate areas.

Adamantine

Reaction score
Of course not :) I never said that, I would prefer someone to be kim trained though as then I have an idea of their standards. Anyone could offer a hollywood and its diffcult to know who is good and who isn't without recommendation.

Adamantine, i would accept with a treatment on less intimate areas.
I feel bad about accepting the free treatment though coz that's all it would be. U wouldnt go back to her for anything and I would just be taking it as it is free iygwim?

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
I can't help but feel sorry for her and you too of course.

You can either walk away from this and just don't go back or take the offer of a facial or something.

It's horrible for you but the skin will heal and you'll have forgotten all about it soon I hope. I wouldn't contact the girls insurance company as that would be so horrible for her and she must be worried sick anyway. x

Adamantine

Reaction score
I can't help but feel sorry for her and you too of course.

You can either walk away from this and just don't go back or take the offer of a facial or something.

It's horrible for you but the skin will heal and you'll have forgotten all about it soon I hope. I wouldn't contact the girls insurance company as that would be so horrible for her and she must be worried sick anyway. x
Tbh it never even crossed my mind to contact her insurance. I felt bad enough texting her to tell her what happened. I didn't want to make her feel bad over what ultimately was an unfortunate accident. I'm sure she feels awful. It will be a long while before I get another bikini wax thats for sure!

fluffydreams

Reaction score
I feel bad about accepting the free treatment though coz that's all it would be. U wouldnt go back to her for anything and I would just be taking it as it is free iygwim?

I understand but if you feel upset (rightly so) then this is your compensation and the therapist has offered this so I don't see why you should feel bad.
You never know, you may go for another treatment and love it!
Also this will probably make the therapist feel a bit better x

Latest posts