HollyWood Lash Help....Which Curl should I choose?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkling*diva

Reaction score
Hey Geeks!
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! :)

O.K. so here's my dilemma!

I am having HollyWood lashes put on in a week or so but am having trouble deciding which curl I should go for :confused:

I want to look celebrity glam!

The longest lashes they do is 12mm so at the moment I have one on each corner of my eyes for the patch test. I cant remember what curl is on what eye though.

Its so hard to visualise if they will be what I want them to be because I am very fussy. I had X-treme lashes once and said what I wanted but they were'nt as dramatic as I'd hoped they be. Maybe my expectations are just too high sometimes? I did ask the therapist if she had any pictures of clients with different curls but they dont take pictures. They are salon based.

I will post some pics for you :)

Me with Xtreme lashes - I want them thicker and darker than this and more glam looking

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Patch test Right eye....C or D curl??
photo.jpg

Patch test Left eye....J or C curl??
photo-1.jpg

One thing that I didn't like with the X-treme lashes I had before is that I felt they sometimes looked like they drooped a bit at the very outer corners. Sometimes the wind would blow my hair across my face and a bit of hair would unknowingly get caught on the lash and make it droop!

What looks more glamorous in your opinion , a C or D?

If any of you have any pictures of your work with 12mm C or D curls to compare then please please post them so I can see the overall look for comparison!

Thanks very much :)

xxxx

Latest posts

Back