Hollywood lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
Are these clusters or strip ones. I was looking for clusters that give a fuller look and one of my clients had Hollywood clusters on but all I can find is strip lashes

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

You didn't apply a link or image but these are cluster lashes they are available at salon services or capital, they come in short medium or long x x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405192094.301835.jpg

Ive got these ones but hers are really thick and they infil them as well. I know they aren't individual ones cause she says they only take 15 minutes to apply. I have looked on the salon facebook page and they are clusters and they do infils on them as well. Just wondered if it was new because I trained with flirties and I was told you couldn't infil clusters.

Iv known of salons to use these and absolutely plaster them on with a few layers so I wouldn't be surprised if it is these she's just having lots of them out on xx

How can you infil clusters then. I know alot of salons and beauticians that do it and my clients ask me why I dont then I explain why but yhey still go back and have it done. The thing is my lash side of business isnt great due to this.

Attachments

• 1405196049546.jpg
    1405196049546.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 1405196069169.jpg
    1405196069169.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 78
You can't infill clusters. They are only meant to be worn up to a week as they are glued onto more than one lash.
So if they are on for longer, the lashes can't shed as they are glued together. So when one lash does naturally fall out it brings a clump of lashes with it

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back