hollywood or brazillian???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlaurax

Reaction score
so what is it 2 be lovelies? hollywood or brazillian? ive been having a brazillian for 6yrz now, and i love it as much now as i did the 1st day i had it :Love:ive had a hollywood twice, 1ce while i was in training and we had 2 practice on eachother. owch is all i have 2 say about that :eek: and another time a few months after id recovered lol (kinda liked the bare feeling) oh and i once had a heart for valentines day which was awesome!! what are ur thoughts?? im up 4 trying some new 'styles' if any1 has any! x

Well you could have an arrow or a ? mark dyed a different colour. I did a Tiffany box for a lady. I left a box shape of hair, dyed it Tiffany blue and stuck bikini gems on the skin directly above in the shape of a bow. xxx

A neat trimmed triangle is all i require anything more and its more ingrowing hairs to worry about let alone shaping and putting diamonds on it.
To be honest if any one gets that far they should just be grateful and not need decorations.

Last edited:
wow that tiffany box sounds awesome!! how special, i can imagine the diamonds mite not last that long in the heat of the moment :eek: :lol: very pretty tho!

Ive been married too long :lol:

wow that tiffany box sounds awesome!! how special, i can imagine the diamonds mite not last that long in the heat of the moment :eek: :lol: very pretty tho!
A couple of days but it's worth it for a special occasion. Good fun which is why people do it. xxx

A neat trimmed triangle is all i require anything more and its more ingrowing hairs to worry about let alone shaping and putting diamonds on it.
To be honest if any one gets that far they should just be grateful and not need decorations.
Oh Gawd. Somebody call the fun police.

I know,i know :lol: but its enough fun for me to just get out of flannelette pjs and into something with a bit more sheen, let alone make my parts look like the front window of Tiffanys.
Please tell me i dont have to.

LOL. Ok..........here's the deal Gillian. How about you let me give you a BJ shape and before your mind starts working overtime; that's for Bridget Jones. :hug:

I know,i know :lol: but its enough fun for me to just get out of flannelette pjs and into something with a bit more sheen, let alone make my parts look like the front window of Tiffanys.
Please tell me i dont have to.

me too, but i might consider tying a ribbon bow in it one day.

after all the talk of angies malteser im a bit put off.

kim, that peach gets me every time!

LOL. Ok..........here's the deal Gillian. How about you let me give you a BJ shape and before your mind starts working overtime; that's for Bridget Jones. :hug:

if thats anything that comes out the bottom of my pajamas you're on.

me too, but i might consider tying a ribbon bow in it one day.

after all the talk of angies malteser im a bit put off.

kim, that peach gets me every time!

It took me a while to realise it was a peach i thought it was an awful hairy sunburnt bottom.

It took me a while to realise it was a peach i thought it was an awful hairy sunburnt bottom.
Oi Oi Oi........Don't dis my peach. x

I would like to champion the more fuller hairstyle something a bit more 80s,90s(not quite 70s god forbid) but a bit trimmer.I don't mind something more modern on others but for me and we dont all want a mini mini i like a bit of thatch as long as it's contained and neat.

I had a Hollywood for the first time while doing my waxing course. I figured if I was ripping hair out of peoples bits I should have it done so I know what it's like. It was no where near as painful as I imagined and I love it. Being a long time shaver I have definately been converted.

i love a brazilian myself

Hollywood for me everytime. I get a some bad ingrowing hairs sometimes but I would never go back.

Was very painfull at first but with a couple of pain killers 30mins before really took th eedge off. Now there is hardly anything left its quite "painless" really. xxx

Do you have a product overseas called 'Betty'??? otherwise known as 'colour for the hair down there' .... came out at the spa show here last spring... huge seller here....most popular seems to be hot pink (also in blue, green/red (christmas) orange, and all other 'natural' colours... all safe veg based dyes....(tested on yak hair... simillar texture hair... lol that thought kills me everytime!.... I wonder what THEIR favorite colour is?!!?!)

ps.... LOVE the peach!!

I've used Betty Colours and although I had mine sent from the US, you can get them here (I think). xx

Wow Betty colours - sounds interesting!!!! Wonder if they will be at excel

Latest posts

Back