hollywood toe nails -nsi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bekibeau

Reaction score
hi there i am thinking of buying the hollywood toes kit from NSI does anyone else use this.. is it any good? Does it work out cheaper to buy the products separately? thanks

hi there i am thinking of buying the hollywood toes kit from NSI does anyone else use this.. is it any good? Does it work out cheaper to buy the products separately? thanks

I've found the Hollywood toes have been really popular this summer, yes, it is very good, NSI Balance gel is beautiful to use . . . and lasts, and doesn't lift, all the good things really

Don't know about the kit, I've been using NSI gel on fingers for a long time so didn't buy a kit, kits often do work out cheaper though . . . good luck hun x

For the toes you need gel wipe, extreme white, one step clear or builder clear, glaze n go or finish gel and primer. Thats the absolute basics as you should already have files etc, not sure how much this costs if bought seperately but you can check on the site.

HTH

Rachel

Latest posts

Back