Hollywood wax and labia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attitude

Reaction score
Hi. Hoping for some advanced advice. I am Hollywood trained and don't get much call for them, but I generally feel confident when I do one. However yesterday I had a new client and had trouble with the outer labia. It was very long and too stretchy if that makes sense. No matter what way I pulled the skin, or how tight, the stretch made it almost impossible to remove the hair, which all grew inward. Any tips for me for next time? I got there eventually but kept thinking there had to be some angle I just hadn't tried or thought of. Thank you.

Did you get the client to help stretch the skin too? I find this helps. Also removing hair in the labia region, i apply the hot wax and rip up the apply again and rip down. This gets all those stubborn hairs out :)

Did you get the client to help stretch the skin too? I find this helps. Also removing hair in the labia region, i apply the hot wax and rip up the apply again and rip down. This gets all those stubborn hairs out :)
Kirstie, thank you. Yes she did help stretch the skin but it was extremely elastic.

I find sometimes it helps to pull the wax in a downwards direction at the end from each side like like Kirstie said. I find with some people some hair grows almosts up and in rather than straight down towards the bum. So I apply the wax and grab up near the pubic mound and pull downwards.

Thanks Emma, I did that also. Appreciate the help, ladies.

Did you use hard wax or soft?

That shouldn't happen if you use a good hot wax. You'll find that the lower half of the labs is totally bald but at the top half of the labs you can get some stray hair that you get rid.

Really stretch the skin and rip the wax off fast.

Latest posts

Back