Hollywood wax help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rufina

Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering whether anyone could help!! I had a Hollywood Wax done a couple of days ago in a salon a have never used previously but I thought I’d try as it was more local. Needless to say it went terribly wrong, strips and hot wax was used. After, I felt my skin burning and extremely itchy. I checked the next day and my skin was flaky and felt sore. I have been using Sudacream to help ease the itchy and burning sensation. I have had Hollywood waxing done many times before and never had this problem. Please can someone help and advise of the best treatment for this and whether sudacream is ok for the area? Thanks a mil!!

That is shocking! Next time you decide to have a Hollywood only go to a salon that has lycon wax, I’m trained in that, the was shrink wraps around you hair meaning it doesn’t lie on your skin which reduces the chance of stripping the skin and causes problems. My last job charged around £30/£35 I think it was in the north east of England so I would recommended somewhere with that price range as you should be getting more qualified and experienced therapists.

As for now I would recommend phoning the salon and telling them what has happened they themselves should apologise and give you advice, even a free products to help the problem!
I would use natural aloe Vera on the area, cool baths and loose fitting underwear/ pants until the problem is healed.

Latest posts

Back