Hollywood wax update, follow on post

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinker bell

Reaction score
Hi all,

I posted last week regarding some issues I have been having with Hollywood waxing

The amount of spats was approx 75 :(

I struggle with my angle as I am left handed, timings and it generally being uncomfortable for the client.

Tonight I did a new lady who I know, she was last waxed 4 weeks ago so I feel it was a little easier than someone who hasn't recently been waxed.

I was there and back in 45 mins, already heated wax at home.

And I made an L shape at the end of my wax to help pull off, this made a huge difference. I also used the wax a little cooler than I normally would.

The other great think I did also advices by Kim Lawless was to have clients head to left and equiptment to the left, I never once had to move around the bed , it made a massive difference and allowed me to hold her skin whilst removing the wax

All in all I'm really pleased and this has boosted my confidence massively.

Thank you all for your help and advice on this subject
X

It's lovely when advice is given and geeks take time to give feedback.

Hollywood's are so lucrative it's great that you're succeeding x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all,

I posted last week regarding some issues I have been having with Hollywood waxing

I struggle with my angle as I am left handed, timings and it generally being uncomfortable for the client.

Tonight I did a new lady who I know, she was last waxed 4 weeks ago so I feel it was a little easier than someone who hasn't recently been waxed.

And I made an L shape at the end of my wax to help pull off, this made a huge difference. I also used the wax a little cooler than I normally would.

The other great think I did also advices by Kim Lawless was to have clients head to left and equiptment to the left, I never once had to move around the bed , it made a massive difference and allowed me to hold her skin whilst removing the wax

X

Well done you! :)

Hi all,

X
YIPPEE! Well done you. x

I read your original post and its lovely to read your update!! Well done :)

Latest posts

Back